Online now
Online now

Long-Distance D/s Activities/Assignments

ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
2 years ago • Nov 11, 2021

Quote button is back! 😜

LongerJohnny wrote:
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Writing assignments can be like what you said writing about what you did over video - what you liked and didn’t like. If it’s used as a punishment, it could be writing lines but personally that seems pointless to me. If you’re going to write or rather order someone to write, have it be about something.

That depends on the reason for writing the lines. The may themselves seem to be pointless but perhaps the punishment is the frustration or discomfort or pain it causes the sub - even the seeming pointlessness of it.

Being punished by something as banal as writing the same thing over and over could have the side effect of making you feel equally pointless, and that would be pretty punishing.

All Doms are different, but I have never given a sub a punishment that did not pertain to whatever earned her the punishment, so it is about reinforcement.

I can see your point. For me, I think explaining why I broke a rule would be more beneficial than writing the same thing over and over. Make me think. Plus I want a Dom that wants to dig deeper as to why I disobeyed - not simply punish. If he knows anything about me, he’ll know I get my feelings out on paper better than out loud.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Nov 11, 2021
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 11, 2021
WytchyWoman wrote:
LongerJohnny wrote:

Lines are classic! 😝
I have yet to meet a sub who actually liked them, or at least didn't mind.
I'd like to shake the hand of the Sadistic fuck who came up with that idea hahahaha!

Dude! WTF?!? 🤣

I just HAVE to share a story here: I'm old enough to have been in school at a time when teachers were actually still allowed to discipline the kids in their classes without getting cancelled over it. I can still see the long and morose face of one particularly despised teacher of mine from what we used to call junior high. He was a nasty, mean SOB with a foul temper. I'm not going to delve into the physical punishments he was so fond of - but rather THIS: "I will not infract upon the rules and regulations established by Mr. Maddalozo in order to maintain and conduct an orderly classroom situation."

Read that sentence again! Any time any student in his classes misbehaved, the entire class had to write that long assed sentence 35 times - due the next day and on top of any other homework assigned by him and any other teachers. I will never forget that wording or him even on my death bed. I hate him as much today as I did when I was thirteen years old. 🤣

You and I are of the same generation and I remember that shit. I got paddled a couple times in school by the vice-principal.
Never had to write lines like that for a teacher. Sure, everybody got the occasional "I will not interrupt class with my misbehavior again" writing assignment, but nothing like THAT guy gave.
bigandsmall​(sub female)
2 years ago • Nov 17, 2021
bigandsmall​(sub female) • Nov 17, 2021
WytchyWoman wrote:
LongerJohnny wrote:

Lines are classic! 😝
I have yet to meet a sub who actually liked them, or at least didn't mind.
I'd like to shake the hand of the Sadistic fuck who came up with that idea hahahaha!

Dude! WTF?!? 🤣

I just HAVE to share a story here: I'm old enough to have been in school at a time when teachers were actually still allowed to discipline the kids in their classes without getting cancelled over it. I can still see the long and morose face of one particularly despised teacher of mine from what we used to call junior high. He was a nasty, mean SOB with a foul temper. I'm not going to delve into the physical punishments he was so fond of - but rather THIS: "I will not infract upon the rules and regulations established by Mr. Maddalozo in order to maintain and conduct an orderly classroom situation."

Read that sentence again! Any time any student in his classes misbehaved, the entire class had to write that long assed sentence 35 times - due the next day and on top of any other homework assigned by him and any other teachers. I will never forget that wording or him even on my death bed. I hate him as much today as I did when I was thirteen years old. 🤣

Oh WytchyWoman, I remember those days well. Bunch of closet sadists, especially the nuns who got off slapping your hands with rulers. I got it good for questioning the nun when she spoke of how Nuns gave their life to Jesus and they were his bride. I raised my hand and said, "so Jesus is a bigamist? " I was a kid. Pulled out that stick( not a fan of the caning) Told my mother I was going to hell... lol yeah ( I will not speak the name of the Lord in vain), on the chalkboard but I think your teacher was worse, 35 times !!!! Just hit me for Pete's sake. sheesh such a complicated sentence, but I gotta say, You never forgot lol