Online now
Online now

The instinct

SubLoveCle​(sub female)
2 years ago • Mar 7, 2022
SubLoveCle​(sub female) • Mar 7, 2022
minimoo, I have also had the feelings you describe. I love to kneel between my Dom's legs. Sometimes, in my head, I can't imagine standing next to him, I only want to be on my knees next to him. It's a profound feeling.
Bunnie
2 years ago • Mar 7, 2022
Bunnie • Mar 7, 2022
It sounds like you’ve met someone who’s leadership style really fits well for you icon_smile.gif
Good luck to you both!
Scarlett Sophie​(sub female)
2 years ago • Mar 8, 2022
Hello minimoo! I think the instinct you describe is one I have felt as well. When you have such a strong connection with a Dom, it feels as though submitting comes naturally. You don't have to think about it, you simply just do. And I've found that as a result, bringing pleasure to your Dom translates into your own pleasure. It is really quite powerful...
Thanks for sharing your thoughts here!
PrimalSelf​(dom male)
PrimalSelf​(dom male) • Mar 8, 2022
Sometimes things can feel organic and natural like that — and that’s fine. But sometimes too it can come on as a bit of frenzy and that could be a whirlwind you can easily be swept up. Try to take it slow and enjoy getting to know them and such.
tallslenderguy​(other male)

Re: The instinct

minimoo wrote:
So me and my dom have been in our dynamic for about 3 weeks now. And it feels like instinct is really starting to kick in. Like the compulsion to be under them and to just submit is becoming ever more present and stronger. It feels like something is telling me what to do and guide me if that makes any sense. Does anyone else feel this way.

my thoughts (and that's all i purport them to be, they may or may not fit).

To me, what you express makes perfect sense. The want/need to submit is part of who you are, so the use of descriptors like "instinct" or "compulsion," seem fitting terms to describe what you feel.

i think most of us (on either side of the dynamic) have developed barriers, survival mechanisms, and those mechanisms are designed and built to protect what's behind them. I.e., they are not who you are or who/how you wish to experience relationship.

i think your feeling to submit is a state of being that is always "ever...present" and "strong," and that it's your constructed and protective barriers that are lessening and weakening.
FirmbutGentle​(dom male)
2 years ago • Mar 10, 2022
FirmbutGentle​(dom male) • Mar 10, 2022
It's in your feminine nature to naturally submit so it sounds really wonderful what you are experiencing. That's why D/s play can be so wonderful. It just affirms and reinforces our natural gender roles.
Zelia
2 years ago • Mar 10, 2022
Zelia • Mar 10, 2022
FirmbutGentle wrote:
It's in your feminine nature to naturally submit so it sounds really wonderful what you are experiencing. That's why D/s play can be so wonderful. It just affirms and reinforces our natural gender roles.

Females are naturally submissives? How does this work with Dommes, female switches and male submissives 😂 not to mention females who aren’t involved in kink at all?
minimoo​(sub female)
2 years ago • Mar 11, 2022
minimoo​(sub female) • Mar 11, 2022
Uhhh I will say I dont believe submission is a gender role.and anyone can be a switch a dom a sub dont matter.
Sportsgirl55​(sub female)
Sportsgirl55​(sub female) • Mar 11, 2022
FirmbutGentle wrote:

Misogynistic much??
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Sportsgirl55 wrote:
FirmbutGentle wrote:

Misogynistic much??

As a total bottom gay guy with a side of sub, "natural gender roles" doesn't really work for me either.