Online now
Online now

Boldily Physique

Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
2 years ago • Mar 11, 2022

Boldily Physique

I have a question and would like to hear some of yalls stories too.

So im looking to lose weight and get back into the shape. I went from light workouts to intense 6 days a week, 2 hours a day working out. I've been getting messages from doms and other people in my life just chatting with them. It seems like anytime I mention wanting to lose the weight, their (male typically) reaction is to tell me: "you don't need to do that. You'll lose your boobs and I love them." Or "but your breast look nice. Why would you want to reduce them at all".
It's personally odd that people I have never met before are upset that I want to get back into shape and I may drop a size (I'm a 34DD). I'll still have alot left up top, but I am wrong for being weirded out that rather than saying that working out is good, they would rather I not workout and not lose my breast size?
Steellover​(sub male)
2 years ago • Mar 12, 2022
Steellover​(sub male) • Mar 12, 2022
My answer: You are not wrong for being weirded out about other people commenting on your exercise regimen. Because for people to say "You look better with more bulk up top"... well, that's weird. It's like these people don't care about your health and well-being at all.

I would say that you are in the mindset that working out is strictly taking care of your HEALTH rather than your physical appearance. Don't work out because you want to lose weight and look good. But instead do it because you want to have more energy, feel better, lower your blood pressure, colesteral, and risks of other heath problems.

And, if you feel the need to respond to the rude comments like you describe, you might explain it like that.
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Mar 12, 2022
Humans have been conditioned to respond to weight loss aspirations with ‘supportive negativity’. It’s one of those ill-defined etiquette standards that became corrupted with casual sexualization because humans don’t understand subtlety.
You’re not wrong for being weirded out by it, and while it doesn’t seem like you need to be told this, I hope it is not too much of an insult to reiterate; you don’t need anyone’s permission to lose weight. Even if it results in the ‘inexcusable transgression’ of dropping a cup size.

Make yourself happy and you’ll find the people who are genuinely happy for you.
    The most loved post in topic
Brandallofu​(dom male)
Brandallofu​(dom male) • Mar 12, 2022
Yeah... .candid guys are weird. You should be weirded out. As far as your work out routine, are you still needing to lose or have you gotten to where you want to be? Killer work out regimen. RTFO.
You go.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Mar 12, 2022
You should only change how you look if YOU don't like the way you look. Screw what others say. Proove to the world you can be sexy and beautiful rwgaurdless of breast size.
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Mar 12, 2022
Outstanding on the workout regime! There are so many positive benefits from it, but you are already seeing them first hand, so no need to hear it from me. You should blog some on your journey! That would be a great share.

I think some prospective dominant boys only see what fun they might possibly have with your breasts and body (dare we call them funbags? 😉). They aren't considering what you are looking to do for yourself, its literally what's in it for them. As you indicated, you are looking to returning to a shape you were in earlier, so go for it.

I wouldn't be weirded out too much. As MisterAshmodai pointed out, some in society have been trained to provide "supportive negativity" when they hear (especially a woman) wants to lose weight. Just ignore them and you do you! Best of luck and hopefully we will hear more about your journey.
A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
A friend and I were discussing this the other day, how people send negative messages about 'weight' in so very subtle terms. We noticed the tendency to equate loss of weight with being ill - WTF?

I know what size I like to see myself with and beyond that - it's their issues speaking.
CSI
CSI
CSI • Mar 12, 2022
You are definitely not wrong for being weirded out. Lol. Unless they are your person, they should have no say in the matter. I have had the same when I lost a lot of weight (and 2 cup sizes). There were so many comments. So basically, "they" would like you to only lose the weight on your tummy, your arms and your thighs, but keep your boobs and your ass. You know, because you totally get to choose where you lose the weight from (insert eye roll here). Lol!! You have to do what is right for you and what feels good. I am also currently working on myself and getting back into shape, so best of luck to you.
RedKat{Not now }
2 years ago • Mar 13, 2022
RedKat{Not now } • Mar 13, 2022
So many shallow people.....
Moonlighter​(dom male)
2 years ago • Mar 13, 2022
Moonlighter​(dom male) • Mar 13, 2022
Do what you want to do and if people complain about it let them, its why headphones were invented - Moonlighter 2022

But seriously if you want to workout 6 days a week or 2 days a week, if you want to body build take a Pilates class or do yoga its your choice, and the anonymous voices of the internet can go take a long walk off a short pier.