Online now
Online now

Collared

Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Aug 19, 2016

Collared

Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 19, 2016
Do you care about the collar (object) and the idea of collaring/being collared as a component of your D/s relationships?  Does this symbol of ownership have any meaning for you or perhaps it means something other than ownership or being owned...
HeavyD​(dom male)
7 years ago • Aug 22, 2016
HeavyD​(dom male) • Aug 22, 2016
It's powerful for me and my sub.  For me, it's a symbol of her submission to me, and for her, it's a symbol of my control of her well being and it gives her comfort.
Seswu​(dom male)
7 years ago • Aug 22, 2016
Seswu​(dom male) • Aug 22, 2016
It has a lot of meaning for me. Which is why.. I never gave it to anyone.

I've mostly had play dynamics. One time, a play partner really wanted me to drag her around a club in a collar, and I tried, but it was just off-putting since the club wasn't the place for it and all the rituals and protocols and actual dynamic wasn't in place.

I think I could work with both play collars and ownership collars, the purpose of the collar just needs to be made clear. There needs to be an intention and effort behind it for it to become meaningful.
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Aug 23, 2016
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 23, 2016
I have done the collar thing with a couple of submissives and not only was it meaningful, it was intensely erotic.  Like many desires, my enjoyment of this ebbs and flows. At the moment I am not particularly interested in it for my current submissive.  But there was a time I very much thrilled at the idea of my sub wearing it full time.

In regards to the collar as an object, I'm not a massive fan of the leather buckle up style collar.  A simple, metal halo collar is my fav with a beautiful lock of course icon_smile.gif
Cbtdavid
7 years ago • Aug 30, 2016

Collar

Cbtdavid • Aug 30, 2016
 As a submissive male I find it highly erotic. We have a ritual where Mistress orders me to put my cock ring on,then  Mistress  orders me to my knees and puts my collar on. As a total alpha male in the real world I cant explain exactly why this feels so erotic to me but I love it. I guess it's the feeling of being owned and it signifies a complete power Exchange
explorer​(switch male)
7 years ago • Sep 20, 2016
explorer​(switch male) • Sep 20, 2016
Although I don't have a collar I would like one. However my Wife has me wear my three-ring 24/7 so that is to her eyes at least, every bit as good as something round my neck.

I think to me that it does reinforce the D/s relationship that I have with her. I think from her point of view, she knows I wear it but she doesn't want anyone else to know about our relationship dynamic. That is why I haven't got a collar.

I don't feel owned with my three-ring but I do feel that I would with a collar. Perhaps it's because we have three dogs and they all have one and the symbolism and reasons why they wear them.
Cbtdavid
7 years ago • Sep 20, 2016
Cbtdavid • Sep 20, 2016
I guess I should be a little clearer about the collar. The collar is only worn behind closed doors. Not in public. Although when she feels playfull she'll have me wear a butt plug in public and combined with my usual cock ring
dove4Soundguy​(sub female){Soundguy D}
7 years ago • Oct 2, 2016
The collar is incredibly significant for both my Dominant and myself.  My collar is a symbol of my submission and my Dominant's care of me.  My initial collar is leather and is powerfully erotic and functional for play.  My Dominant also provided me with a daily collar, in the form of a necklace, which is worn anytime my leather collar is not in place.  The daily collar serves as a poignant symbol that I am His 24/7, even when we are apart, and is not obvious to the vanilla world.    
    The most loved post in topic
Specter​(sub male)
7 years ago • Jan 30, 2017
Specter​(sub male) • Jan 30, 2017
As a sub, but not a slave, the collar helps me separate sub play time from myself at other times.  When with my Domme, I have a different name and a collar.  In my every day life and job I maintain a lot of power and control.  The collar symbolicallly and psychologically gives that control to her.
travelergirl​(sub female)
7 years ago • Jan 30, 2017
travelergirl​(sub female) • Jan 30, 2017
I like a collar. My first master gave me one. My second has not. He has mentioned it but never has. So I can't consider myself his sub. Just play partners.