Dick pics

I'mME
1 year ago • Jan 16, 2023

Re: What about the unsolicited part?

I'mME • Jan 16, 2023
DCDom wrote:
DominusRex wrote:
DCDom wrote:
FWIW, I'm a bi guy who has also received unwanted dick pics in my life, and it does nothing for me either. Even when the dick is nice (not usually), you have to have a personality I like first. As another poster said, I wonder the success rate of this move. Imagine a convo ten years from now.. "Mommy, how'd you meet Daddy?" "He showed me his cock after I said 'Hi' and I knew he was The One." Not very likely, is it?

As for why men might do it:

1. We just want sex and to waste as little time as possible getting to it. We assume you just want sex too.

2. We have 0 game. Instant dick pics are up there with instant booze or pot offers.

3. We want you to know what you're potentially getting before the date/hookup. If you see it ahead of time and the meetup still goes ahead, we're more confident we're getting some. And if you're not pleased after, well, that's "your fault" since you saw what we had to offer.

4. All of the above

I appreciate your honest contribution! Thank you for that. What about the unsolicited aspect? Do you have more of an opinion on that? I feel like some of your reasons assume an implied consent, which I think we can all safely agree is not the case on here. Open to being corrected if I am wrong if I misinterpreted your post. Thanks!

Oh yeah, no. We will often assume consent even though we don't ask for it. Sometimes it's as simple "logic" as "She posted an ad seeking a guy, therefore she's horny,, as am I, let's not go through a getting to know eachother charade." Some guys are just...really stupid. Also? It probably doesn't help that older men have been taught toxic habits. Like not going to pieces or screaming rape if you see a random tit pic or even a dick you don't.want. If more men learned "Actually this isn't cool, and saying something doesn't make you a bitch" perhaps such behavior would decline?

DCDom,

I agree on with your last thought. However I rarely see people standing up for another or against BS behavior.
xhibiting​(sub female){none}
1 year ago • Jan 17, 2023
Bunnie wrote:

I personally don’t have an issue with dick pics. Oddly enough, I actually don’t get any lol. I’ve not had a single one in my 6 or so years online. Isn’t that ironic.

oh you definitely will start getting pissed off when you start a chat with a guy and without warning, get to see his wrinkled up turnkey starring at you. That's just not nice and beyond disrespectful and disgusting. Nothing more makes me want to yack up my last meal and ask the guy what he thought would happen after sending me pics I never asked to see, and never consented to.

This wish to explore the World of submission has nothing to do with being sexually harrassed.

Anyone who endorses that idea needs to re-evaulate who they are
IronWorld​(sadist male)
1 year ago • Jan 18, 2023

Re: Dick pics

IronWorld​(sadist male) • Jan 18, 2023
I'mME wrote:
IronWorld wrote:
I'mME wrote:

Iron World,.

People who have reasoning skills, I hope would realize that they may see some nudity when visiting other peoples profile page.

The key difference is... Blah blah blah

A. I never said I had nudity in my profile. Only that it was a dick pic.
B. The internet does not exist to be your safe space.

YOU NEED TO... *unhinged noise*

I will never answer to you. Grow up.
I'mME
I'mME • Jan 18, 2023
Fyglia Wicked wrote:
Because when someone does call out bad behavior you have fuckedtards who defend those doing the bad behavior .

Hey Fyglia Wicked,

Lol, yes I have encountered that , usually they metaphorically sir down or exit before I'm done ...... I think damnit I didn't even get to finish.
Kidding aside, I always try to guage a situation in life before saying anything. Joking, someone is stepping up, what I thought was occuring was not what was occurring. Etc.
I'mME

I'mME • Jan 18, 2023
IronWorld wrote:
I'mME wrote:
IronWorld wrote:
I'mME wrote:

Iron World,.

People who have reasoning skills, I hope would realize that they may see some nudity when visiting other peoples profile page.

The key difference is... Blah blah blah

A. I never said I had nudity in my profile. Only that it was a dick pic.
B. The internet does not exist to be your safe space.

YOU NEED TO... *unhinged noise*

I will never answer to you. Grow up.

Lol, that's ironic coming from you. You wrote some crapola , don't remember why you wrote it most likely.
I can't help you didn't understand what I wrote, ask a question , learn something .
You are correct that you don't have to answer ME. But each time someone writes something like you did that is nowhere in the topic at hand, I dont need a safe space on the internet (oxymoron comes to mind, but I know that word isn't the one in looking for) AND I do not see anything in what I wrote that even suggests that.

So no you don't have to answer me, but I will call out every time you wrote some jive baloney addressed to me .
tallslenderguy​(other male)
1 year ago • Jan 19, 2023

xhibiting wrote:
I really don't know how to deal with guys sending me unsolicited dick pics.

What is the best way to handle this ? ( excuse the pun )

Please forward them to me, i'm a gay total bottom and don't have a 'dick' unless a Man shares His with me.