Online now
Online now

Female Doms - what types of gifts do you like to receive from your male sub?

obedientsubkc​(sub male)
1 year ago • Apr 8, 2023

Female Doms - what types of gifts do you like to receive fro

obedientsubkc​(sub male) • Apr 8, 2023
A question for the female doms out there - what types of gifts do you like to receive from your male sub? Jewelry? Sex toys? Something else?
MelMell​(dom female)
1 year ago • Apr 8, 2023
MelMell​(dom female) • Apr 8, 2023
My love language is acts of service and quality time. I don’t care about material things and much prefer for my sub to do things for me like cooking, cleaning, laundry.
    The most loved post in topic
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
1 year ago • Apr 10, 2023
If the gift is for me... and it's a gift , that gifter feels he should give (and WANTS to give FREELY) then he will know me well enough to know what to buy/make for me because it will from the heart (not from the motivation of his penis or encouraging a "give to get situation" of "something" in return). If he is clueless then I'd be asking what's the agenda here?

Like MelMell my love language is acts of service. If your love language is gifting you need to be sure hers is too or she is at least comfortable with being on the receiving end. Not everyone (or every Domme) wants to be showered with gifts (think about this long and hard and thing about the reasoning behind it) Your post suggests this is a new situation for this relationship. if you are genuinely gifting because it makes you feel good and expect NOTHING in return....then does the value matter or what as it should be more about the heart. from your heart to hers. If your buying to "impress" if this is where you start, where does it end?!?

If your buying gifts for someone you don't know......then the question should be more "why am I buying a gift for someone I don't know"
If you are buying for a Dominant woman you don't know, this sounds more like a tribute!
If your Tributing, you then should be asking are YOU GETTING WHAT YOUR PAYING FOR because this is then a pay to play situation.
If it's this situation, then chances are she has a tribute list and will offer it up gladly or you could simply ask what lights her fire.

(please note tribiting is seen the same as solicitation in most countries/sites and is often illegal or banned. The Dominant calling it a "gift" doesn't change what it is)
MissMelisandre​(dom female)
My favorite gifts are ones that are symbolic or have a deeper meaning. It doesn't have to be expensive to be meaningful. i was delighted when a boy I'm dating baked a cake and wrote a song for me for my birthday. So much more meaningful than another purse.
K y i v
K y i v • Apr 10, 2023
I am not a female domme, however I think I have similar thoughts.

Give me your time effort, honesty and trust!

Those things are priceless.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Apr 10, 2023
Keep in mind, on Cage, pay to play, talk, etc is against site rules, and as such anyone doing so should be reported and booted off the site - this includes gifts. Pro dominants/dommes have their place, but Cage doesn’t allow them to be active here. Same goes for pro subs/bottoms.

Any so called dominant/domme -online- immediately demanding payment, no matter what type is most likely a scammer.
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
11 months ago • May 3, 2023
MelMell wrote:
My love language is acts of service and quality time. I don’t care about material things and much prefer for my sub to do things for me like cooking, cleaning, laundry.

Agreed.

Indeed, I don't like surprises, and gifts can be awkward unless they're coming from an online wishlist or gift registry. I'm pretty good at faking appreciation at something while thinking, "The heck??" but I'd really rather not. Also, I'm over 50 and already have stuff. Things that I don't have but still want are either going to be:

* boringly practical
* really expensive
OR
* really difficulty to get

A movie I've been wanting to see and then a meal at a restaurant I've really been wanting to try? YAAS. A sightseeing road trip with the submissive doing the driving? AWESOME. A day at the zoo, aquarium, or local animal sanctuary? YES. Coming over with cleaning supplies and new music by an artist I like? OH YEAH.

Physical gifts can be nice, of course, but they're not as high up on my love language list. Cut flowers? Vegan truffles? (I have a dairy issue.) Jewelry in a similar style to what I already regularly wear? Certainly not a replacement for quality time or acts of service, but definitely a lovely addition if the spirit moves the submissive.

That's the thing about love languages: people tend to initiate based on their owner rather than based on the love language of their adored one. Hence the whole concept of learning someone else's.
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
10 months ago • Jun 23, 2023
From those who are mine and who know me very well where there is mutual care and understanding I like;

Actions that I like such as my lawn cut, windows washed, body massage, dinner out with perfume and excellent vintage wine.

A poem written for me about "us" gives me the joy fuzzys.

Cakes baked and presented to me in a way I like are thoughtful.

I really cherish thoughtful, such as a picnic day where the other person hand makes the picnic after listening to all my favourite foods and drinks.

A holiday
A weekend away.
An over night Dungeon stay because I WANTED it.

A list of practical stuff done to surprise me because they know I cherish thoughtful.

Part of my long list has been shown above. I value when someone is giving to please me. NOT to curry favour or attempt manipulation because I will see through it and they will get dumped. Simple.

Fortunately my live in Property does cherished things for me without thinking it's special, so adorable 😊
NatGoddess
5 months ago • Nov 1, 2023
NatGoddess • Nov 1, 2023
More than the gift itself I love knowing I'm constantly on their minds and that they are working to please me. With that being said, my favorite gifts are books (chosen by me), a nice tea, and tickets for shows I want to go to.

I also love when they come take care of me when I need it and they help me around with household chores like keeping my house clean, cooking me a meal, and simply staying next to me in an intimate but not sexual way.