Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

lambsone
7 months ago • Oct 17, 2023
lambsone • Oct 17, 2023
I've been here for a few months so far and am happy to see that it is mostly a safe place to interact. There are also many helpful resources as well, which I'll take advantage of as time goes on.

Before I knew what BDSM was, I was already doing some self activity with bondage. The thought and sensation of being overpowered and unable to help myself was exciting to me.

In the late 1990s I did an internet search for BDSM to discover what it was and immediately found the Christian BDSM website and forums, which are no longer active, but some of the info is still available. I joined them and pretty much stayed there, learned, and participated.

In Oct of 1999 I found a Dom in my area and we began an M/s relationship on a part-time basis. It turned out to only be play and a sleepover for me but I was collared while in his home. After a year I left him as we never progressed more than just play and I was feeling too close to him and couldn't take him not returning my feelings anymore.

After a while I became disillusioned with the life-style and left the Christian BDSM forums. Now after 23 years for some idiot reason, I am interested again. I have interacted with 2 Doms here and gained more training in BDSM. And I'm thankful to those two wonderful experienced men who helped me progress.

I still seek a romantic and gentle Dom near my age for a possible long term relationship, hopefully leading to marriage. I am definitely not a pain puppy but love bondage, restraints, and would like to experience being taken by a loving Dom. I seek D/s but can also do M/s if the right one comes along.

Well that's me. See my profile for additional info.
lumberjackcage​(sub male)
7 months ago • Oct 18, 2023
lumberjackcage​(sub male) • Oct 18, 2023
Hello! Lumberjackcage here. I’m looking for chastity accountability and an anal orgasm program to follow, anyone got any suggestions? Glad to be here!
silentnotes​(sub female){Looking }
7 months ago • Oct 18, 2023
Hello, I've joined recently.

I'm relatively new to BDSM and therefore still learning. I'm not looking for a Dom currently. I don't mind getting to now people and just talking and learning new things.
Irish123​(dom male)
7 months ago • Oct 19, 2023
Irish123​(dom male) • Oct 19, 2023
SavannahLyn wrote:
Hallo all, I am not new to the lifestyle, but am new to the site. I am mostly looking for friendships. ^.^

Welcome!
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
7 months ago • Oct 20, 2023
Hey. I'm new, not sure if I need to subscribe to actually talk to people. Looking for a dominant male to talk to, learn with and have fun. I am new to bdsm but i know i am submissive in the bedroom and have many things i would love to try. Lets leave it at that for now. icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
7 months ago • Oct 20, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 20, 2023
Welcome SnowMinx!

And no you don't need to subscribe to message Premium users (those with a star beside their names). Premium users can message everyone, user BOND, our private IM system, and voice and video call, among other things. But as a free member you can blog, participate in our live chat rooms, place a personal ad, comment in the Forums (and start a thread) and lots more. You can see all the differences between Premium and Basic here:

https://thecage.co/subscription/subscribe/