Online now
Online now

Hypnosis

Sincorrigible​(sub female)
2 months ago • Mar 28, 2024
Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Mar 28, 2024
TopekaDom wrote:
What I really want to know is do I have to buy a special kind of watch to swing back and forth, or can any old watch do?

You could always try it with your dick?

😁
TopekaDom​(dom male)
2 months ago • Mar 28, 2024
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Mar 28, 2024
Sincorrigible wrote:
TopekaDom wrote:
What I really want to know is do I have to buy a special kind of watch to swing back and forth, or can any old watch do?

😁

That won't work.

No one can concentrate on something that small.
lambsone
2 months ago • Mar 29, 2024
lambsone • Mar 29, 2024
Topeka Dom wrote:

"That won't work.

No one can concentrate on something that small."
‐---------------

Spitting out my orange juice.
I'mME
2 months ago • Mar 29, 2024
I'mME • Mar 29, 2024
lambsone wrote:
Topeka Dom wrote:

"That won't work.

No one can concentrate on something that small."
‐---------------

Spitting out my orange juice.

Lmao.
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
2 months ago • Apr 4, 2024
TopekaDom wrote:
Sincorrigible wrote:
TopekaDom wrote:

😁

That won't work.

No one can concentrate on something that small.

🀣🀣🀣 Xxx
SubRobb​(sub male)
1 month ago • May 16, 2024
SubRobb​(sub male) • May 16, 2024
I love to hear more about how this works or doesnt. A big part of my kinkiness revolves around losing the ability to resist mentally and programming the subconscious. Being in total sensory deprivation with a looped audio program playing in my earbuds over and over again. Perhaps punctuated by electric shocks to the privates. Yummy.
cissybelle​(sub femme)
4 days ago • Jun 19, 2024

Re: Hypnosis

cissybelle​(sub femme) • Jun 19, 2024
Cello Trance wrote:
I have been a HypnoDom for 25+ years. Some are very open and receptive to it. Some are afraid of it. There are many misconceptions about it. Just wanted to start a discussion on it...What are your thoughts, opinions, feelings, experiences...?

I have been dreaming about someone hypnotizing me to become a dumb ditzy airhead sissy bimbo forever. I don’t ever want to be able to escape from this hypno and become a sissy stupid bimbo for the rest of my life
cissybelle​(sub femme)
3 days ago • Jun 20, 2024
cissybelle​(sub femme) • Jun 20, 2024
I have been dreaming about someone hypnotizing me to become a dumb ditzy airhead sissy bimbo forever. I don’t ever want to be able to escape from this hypno and become a sissy stupid bimbo for the rest of my life
Miki​(masochist female)
13 hours ago • Jun 23, 2024
Miki​(masochist female) • Jun 23, 2024
First, I skimmed these pages as I often do with long threads so I may have missed an earlier post about this:

Jello Dance flew the coop. Escaped the Cage... "Profile Does Not Exist"-- as of this date and time anyway.

He might be back, he might not but as it is this thread has taken a life of its own.

---------------------------------------------------

Hypnosis totally wouldn't work on me.

But from what I read, what they show on TV, be it a regular program and certainly in cartoons--- is not what it is really about. None of that James Bond shit has roots in reality-- but those movies are for entertainment. Artistic license, and so-forth. Nothing wrong with that

I know some who had it done for weight loss, stop smoking, stop doing "blunts" --- Name bad habit here _________________

Sometimes it worked, other times not, but for all of those I know who would "discuss" it with me, they all concur that the hypnotee has to take an active part in the process, and if one is even the least bit skeptical, or overthinks it, it simply won't fly.