Online now
Online now

Forced-bi

PatrickAZ​(switch male)
1 month ago • Aug 6, 2024

Forced-bi

PatrickAZ​(switch male) • Aug 6, 2024
Sometimes I wonder why most Dommes I met, decided at a certain point it will be cool that I suck a dick or get fucked by a real man instead of a toy. What's it about? What's in it for them?
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Aug 6, 2024
"Forced" bisexuality is a control issue/humiliation tactic.

The question really lies in whether one is bi or just heteroflexable. It is something the D should bring up in the negotiations before any scening happens.
Dommes are not the only one who uses it with male subs. I have done it myself, with m/f couples. The males was warned going in that it was going to happen. Sometimes they believed me, sometimes not. Til it happened.

If you find yourself disagreeing with the idea, then you are not in the right relationship.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki​(masochist female)

Re: Forced-bi

Miki​(masochist female) • Aug 6, 2024
PatrickAZ wrote:
Sometimes I wonder why most Dommes I met, decided at a certain point it will be cool that I suck a dick or get fucked by a real man instead of a toy. What's it about? What's in it for them?

You'd have to ask "them" if or when that idea comes into the conversation.

With that in mind, it's a good idea for all male subs / switches to bring up how they would feel about this when the dynamic is in the early / planning stages and if a potential dom(me) says it will be on the table as a humiliation or "proof of submission" vehicle, and the would-be sub is not comfortable with let alone willing to do this, the dom(me) would either see it as a deal breaker from which both can go their separate ways, or allow that while enjoyable to watch, it's something (s)he can live without.

If this particular exercise never comes up in "negotiations", and the dominant rolls it out as a session idea, the sub should still feel free to decline if that's not their bag of nuts, so to speak. No sub should be so dependent so as to not be willing to put the kabash on anything that comes up in the dynamic that is a non-starter; a turn-off if it is rolled out without prior discussion or consent. But it's all up to the individuals involved.
Submalepiggy​(masochist femme)
1 month ago • Aug 8, 2024
I I enjoyed nothing more than being surprised when my domme or dom introduces a big hunk, dominant cock for me to suck or Take anally. This I was taught early and my BDSM journey and have grown to like it very much. It does give me a sense of completion and fulfillment, knowing that I take cock for others.
House Talion​(dom male)
1 month ago • Aug 8, 2024
House Talion​(dom male) • Aug 8, 2024
Doing whatever they can to demoralized your specification of manhood is just another way of dominating you as if your submision and acts of service aren't good enough. Frankly I've known plenty Dommes that simply look for bi men or sissies if that's what they want. Certainly better to accept ppl for what they are instead of what they can turn you into
GFDtaboo​(dom female)
1 week ago • Sep 8, 2024
GFDtaboo​(dom female) • Sep 8, 2024
For me it’s not about forcing a boyfriend of mine to suck cock etc. It’s something I find hot and very erotic, but I like when a guy does it to please me. I wouldn’t force him. Some guys like the taboo of it once they get their head around it. As for finding a bi guy in the first place, that is a no go for me. I have been there. If a guy identifies as bisexual then he is into men and can easily hookup on the DL these days no matter his best intentions. That is why I am only interested in men who identify as straight and anything that happens, happens together.
justasubbb
1 week ago • Sep 9, 2024
justasubbb • Sep 9, 2024
Huh that’s a great point, I haven’t really thought about bi guys like that but it makes sense. Sucking cock doesn’t sound appealing to me unless it’s my own cock haha
I'mME
1 week ago • Sep 9, 2024
I'mME • Sep 9, 2024
GFDtaboo wrote:
For me it’s not about forcing a boyfriend of mine to suck cock etc. It’s something I find hot and very erotic, but I like when a guy does it to please me. I wouldn’t force him. Some guys like the taboo of it once they get their head around it. As for finding a bi guy in the first place, that is a no go for me. I have been there. If a guy identifies as bisexual then he is into men and can easily hookup on the DL these days no matter his best intentions. That is why I am only interested in men who identify as straight and anything that happens, happens together.

This was topic that was getting a lot of conversation about a year, year and half ago on another platform.

So you believe it to be true, a matter of fact? Where does that leave trust?
Steellover​(sub male)
2 days ago • Sep 14, 2024

Re: Forced-bi

Steellover​(sub male) • Sep 14, 2024
PatrickAZ wrote:

To answer the last question, "What's in it for them," it could be they get aroused by the voyeristic factor of watching a sex act performed in front of her, for her pleasure. In much the same way some "Swinger" types get off on seeing their wife being sexually serviced by another man. They get off on watching sex, basically.

There is also the control aspect, pushing limits of a sub, seeing a sub break their own taboos just to please their Domme- if subby actually performs a homosexual act for Her, then it is a real turn-on to see the level he will go to please her.

But obviously, forced bi is NOT for everyone! It isn't for you, clearly. If it's not your thing, and it is, in fact, a hard limit for you, then you should communicate this at the early onset of the relationship with her.