Online now
Online now

Water sports yes or no?

rmoutdoor
10 months ago • Nov 27, 2023
rmoutdoor • Nov 27, 2023
I’m a master and yes to water sports for sure, but not every time. I do enjoy when I’m in the mood pissing on and in my slaves and at times commanding them to piss on me. One more part of each other to share
ABob​(dom male)
1 day ago • Oct 20, 2024
ABob​(dom male) • Oct 20, 2024
I'm also intrigued. I love to do it, to have my sub kneel and welcome my pee on her body. She likes it, to a passive extent, but it doesn't uber-excite her. She does it, for me. She's tried taking it in her mouth, but doesn't enjoy it, and will quickly spit and want to rinse her mouth. So my question, aimed at those subs who actively enjoy it, for whom it's a huge turn on, is why? What excites you about it? And how might it be framed as more exciting, more pleasurable for her?
I'mME
1 day ago • Oct 20, 2024
I'mME • Oct 20, 2024
ABob wrote:
I'm also intrigued. I love to do it, to have my sub kneel and welcome my pee on her body. She likes it, to a passive extent, but it doesn't uber-excite her. She does it, for me. She's tried taking it in her mouth, but doesn't enjoy it, and will quickly spit and want to rinse her mouth. So my question, aimed at those subs who actively enjoy it, for whom it's a huge turn on, is why? What excites you about it? And how might it be framed as more exciting, more pleasurable for her?

I believe she has already made her feelings known and yet She still does it to please you.
ControlYourHole​(dom male)
1 day ago • Oct 20, 2024
ControlYourHole​(dom male) • Oct 20, 2024
I'mME wrote:
ABob wrote:

I believe she has already made her feelings known and yet She still does it to please you.

Sounds like she is being a very good sub! I respect a sub that doesn't constantly complain about something "not being their favorite"...going to work at a boring job isn't most of us Doms "favorite" thing to do (we would rather be hunting, farming, waging war against traitorous politicians etc lol), but we do it out of duty to support our subs and children. But as for her disliking it in her mouth, I think the taboo-ness of watersports has just conditioned her to be weirded out by it. My wife is the same way about watersports- fine with on her body but doesn't like it in her mouth😐now me on the other hand....🤣🤣I LOVE making her let me know when she's about to squirt so I can switch my dick out for my tongue and taste that sweet "lemonade" as she cums lol. Women's pee tastes amazing imo. And that doesn't feel like submitting to her at all, since I'm the one causing it and enjoying total control of her body & fluids