Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Berserk​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 25, 2018

A short introduction.

Berserk​(dom male) • Oct 25, 2018
My name is John. I have a deep respect for the D/s power exchange dynamic and the symbiotic nature a Dominant has with his Submissive.
I expect Respect and trust to be the foundation of friendships and be well established be for any play or scenes .
I look forward to making new friends near and far in The Cage
John.
Alove
5 years ago • Oct 27, 2018

FLR

Alove • Oct 27, 2018
In the last few months my husband introduced the fact that he wants to be a sub. I have done kinky things in my past with my first husband, it was very forced and at times unpleasant. I’m jaded. I gave it a try. I couldn’t stay in it easily because of triggers. After a few drinks I thought I came home and the topic was broached and I tried to explain how I felt (while inebriated) In short, he has just said we’re not doing it anymore, I said things due to elevated emotions. I didn’t know how to really let him know how I was struggling. I need some guidance here. I think he could come back around, I’d like him to. I enjoyed it if I could stay out of my normal mind space and into the dom one? Help?

Alove
noviceslavedavid​(sub male)
5 years ago • Oct 27, 2018
hello everyone!

I am new. I'm a submissive male seeking a Domme that is close enough that I can obey and serve Her real time on part time basis. I am open to training... I need training as i am inexperienced.

davidnh
AeonFlux​(sub female)
5 years ago • Oct 28, 2018
AeonFlux​(sub female) • Oct 28, 2018
Hello everyone!

I am a newbie sub female looking for a male Dom to connect with, and I figured this would be a good place to start. If you are willing to provide guidance or advice, please message me.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 28, 2018
Welcome to everyone who has joined us over the weekend! If you are looking for a partner/playmate we strongly recommend placing a personal ad. Please don't hesitate to jump in to our live chat and forum discussions as well. See you inside THE CAGE!
EnforcedBliss​(dom male)
EnforcedBliss​(dom male) • Oct 28, 2018
Hi all, Like I said in my misposted introduction I'm pretty much new to this so I am just looking forward to learning and meeting people and hopefully end up meeting a sub that I can learn with.

Take care

YM
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 28, 2018
Welcome DomBeginner - and don't worry - you can change your display name in your profile settings!
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Oct 30, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 30, 2018
Welcome to everyone who has joined us over the past few days! Bumping this topic to remind you all to share a little bit about yourself here.