Online now
Online now

Is Rage Fucking an acceptable practice within the lifestyle?

TopekaDom​(dom male)
1 month ago • Jul 16, 2024

Is Rage Fucking an acceptable practice within the lifestyle?

TopekaDom​(dom male) • Jul 16, 2024
So after posting that meme in my blog, I got to thinking just how acceptable Rage Fucking is.

Sure there are those that say "When you have property, you can do with it whatever you want!" But, is that a reality?

Do Dom/mes really think they can come home, strip their s type down, throw them on the bed and then sexually pound them with sexual fury til the Dom/me orgasams and then simply walk away, leaving the s type unfulfilled?

Discuss:
DoseofCam​(sub female){Collared}
I agree with @butterfliesandcuffs

I’d feel like I did my duty as a sub to please my Dom in any way.

For me it’s a huge turn on whenever my Dom wakes me up in the middle of the night to relieve some stress or something.

As long as He gives me a kiss after and says good girl I’m happy.
lambsone
lambsone • Jul 16, 2024
I think at times it would be a case of playing with fire. The idea is a lovely one but coming in cold like that could have problems if the Dominant is unaware of the present mind set of the submissive.

The sub might have just had bad news, or been dealing with some other delicate matter and might see it as an unloving and insensitive gesture by the Dominant when they have a greater need themselves.

I would think most times it would be exciting for both, but you never know when not being aware of the sub's situation could backfire and cause them distress that could take some time to work through afterwards.

I also am thinking of how many people here have stated that they have mood disorders or past trauma. The Dominant would have to know their sub well in order to pull a surprise like this on them and then walk away without aftercare.

I would also think that having already talked about this possibility would be helpful, with the sub knowing that this could happen at some point, but not knowing when, would go a long way to thwart any issues that might arise. And give a greater chance of pleasure for both.

Just some thoughts.
DoseofCam​(sub female){Collared}
@Iambsone

That is a good point! I think it may depend on the dynamic.

The Dom can do wellness checks throughout the day to see if the sub is okay. That can be a good way for Them to asses if it’s a good “angry fuck” day haha.

Also if yall talked about it before hand if it was okay.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
I definitely wouldn’t recommend this type of activity in a newer dynamic. Both parties need to develop trust in each other’s and should discuss this being a part of their dynamic before the Dom just does it one day. Of course safe words still have to be honored, which the sub should absolutely use if they aren’t in the right headspace for such treatment.
    The most loved post in topic
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
1 month ago • Jul 17, 2024
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Jul 17, 2024
As with pretty much every other question that is posted hereabouts, the answer boils down to the existence of mutual consent that is both informed and organic (non-manufactured).

There are a number of oft-cited transgressions within the kinky court of popular opinion, and one of those is that you should not kink in anger. A literal judgement that fades somewhat as kink continues to redefine itself along the nuanced lines of higher reasoning.

Anger is just another part of the complicated human emotional spectrum, and like the various other parts, there really is no right or wrong way to address it. As long as everyone is properly aware and consenting, do what works.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 17, 2024
As a VERY general rule most things non-lethal and non-criminal are acceptable in the lifestyle, but only as long as they are consented to and negotiated by all persons involved. For some people CNC is one of the biggest parts of their dynamic, and that could extend to all sorts of things including rage fucking.

But like all things, it is a bad idea to engage in unless you have experience, and knowledge of the consequences. CNC can by design be very hazardous and scary, and requires absolute trust and an intimate connection between everyone involved. It is the nature of those things that they can't be established quickly or easily.

The idea that "When you have property, you can do with it whatever you want!" is extremely exciting, but can also be very dangerous because it could lure the Dom (and sub) into believing that the safety and well-being of the sub are no longer of consequence.

Too often that is how people get harmed.
bdsamworld​(sub female){collared}
If it's consensual sure, even CNC (because at some point there was consent -if not that's a bigger issue). Rage fucking can be such a stress reliever. As a submissive/slave (depending on dynamic) there can be happiness/satisfaction through just pleasing my partner. Are orgasms great to have? Of course! But that doesn't mean that the submissive/slave isn't receiving pleasure of a different kind. Something as simple as a kiss on the forehead, pat on the ass, and a "good girl" in my ear and I'm happy as a golden retriever. For me, my Dom's/Master's pleasure means so much to me.

And here comes devil's advocate. It comes with a caution of "Don't break your toys, you only get one." If your submissive/slave isn't mentally doing ok, don't break them further. It's not worth it, for them and for you. Make sure to have great aftercare set up after. Again, this is where communication prior to it actually happening is crucial.
Hekate He Near​(switch female){Eros}
1 month ago • Jul 21, 2024
I have a CNC contract with my Dom and agree with DoseofCam that this type of primal play is a huge turn-on 99% of the time. I can see where a texted heads up may be the difference between aftercare and no aftercare in this scenario, though, because even the most submissive CNC sub has their days and times where this type of activity will hit wrong, especially if past trauma is where the kink scars came from in the first place. I'm lucky to have excellent communication in my relationship with my Dom. I can and will bring any issues or need for aftercare to him and know that he will stop and provide what I need because we have been careful to build a trust bond.