Online now
Online now

Why do some submissives enjoy a rough and sloppy facefuck?

lambsone
1 month ago • Jul 14, 2024
lambsone • Jul 14, 2024
I crave feeling helpless with someone who I know will protect me even while they dominate me. I think the protection aspect is why I would be motivated to go further than I think I would like, just because they like it. I want to please them.

Of course I do have my absolute limits whether they like it or not. So I'm not 100% malleable to their whims or fantasies. But mostly I am. And many of my limits or ick factors can be pushed or changed over time. But as I said, some never will.

By and large, I like a happy Dominant so I try to accomodate even if something He wants to do isn't a turn on for me. If it turns him on, then it's worth it for me. My joy is making him satisfied.
I'mME
1 month ago • Jul 15, 2024
I'mME • Jul 15, 2024
Arnav,

Women are individuals with their own minds, we don't live in a hive connected by one brain.
With that said, some women do not consider a rough sloppy facefuck to be degrading.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Jul 15, 2024
By classifying such facefucks as "sloppy", does that mean that a "neat" facefuck exists?
Arnav​(dom male)
Arnav​(dom male) • Jul 15, 2024
I'mME wrote:
Arnav,

Women are individuals with their own minds, we don't live in a hive connected by one brain.
With that said, some women do not consider a rough sloppy facefuck to be degrading.

Mam, you don't know me. Please stop with the condescending tone and stop harassing me. You are acting as if I don't have women in my life that I respect and want them to succeed in life beyond sex. Please ignore me moving forward and stop making me uncomfortable. I don't come here to feel unwelcome.
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 15, 2024
Arnav wrote:
I'mME wrote:
Arnav,

Mam, you don't know me. Please stop with the condescending tone and stop harassing me. You are acting as if I don't have women in my life that I respect and want them to succeed in life beyond sex. Please ignore me moving forward and stop making me uncomfortable. I don't come here to feel unwelcome.

Arnav
*Mam, you don't know me. Please stop with the condescending tone and stop harassing me. You are acting as if I*

Condescending tone. Need to look in the mirror. Harassing, that's an outright big whopper lie.

Arnav,
Are you telling me that I can not comment on your forums?
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 15, 2024
Arnav wrote:
I'mME wrote:
Arnav,

Arnav
*Mam, you don't know me. Please stop with the condescending tone and stop harassing me. You are acting as if I*

Condescending tone. Need to look in the mirror. Harassing, that's an outright big whopper lie.

Arnav,
Are you telling me that I can not comment on your forums?

2 comments is harassment? I answered your question. Maybe you should quit asking questions that put all women in the same category.

And you have NOT addressed why you excluded people from your rimming forum post..
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jul 15, 2024
I think it’s because we’re required to be so prim and proper most of the time. We have to look a certain way, behave a certain way, be perceived a certain way (the daughter, the girlfriend, the wife, the mother). Sometimes it’s nice to have a safe space to be able to throw all that out the door and simply grovel in our own filth icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Jul 15, 2024
Bunnie wrote:
I think it’s because we’re required to be so prim and proper most of the time. We have to look a certain way, behave a certain way, be perceived a certain way (the daughter, the girlfriend, the wife, the mother). Sometimes it’s nice to have a safe space to be able to throw all that out the door and simply grovel in our own filth icon_smile.gif

Spoken like a true piece of gutter trash, mermaid
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jul 15, 2024
TopekaDom wrote:
Bunnie wrote:

Spoken like a true piece of gutter trash, mermaid

*curtsies*