Online now
Online now

Let's talk rimming

I'mME
2 months ago • Jul 15, 2024
I'mME • Jul 15, 2024
vv V vv wrote:
He didn’t ask for a blow by blow detail of how it’s done he asked about the thought process. I even zoomed in to see if there was some words between the lines some people were reading I saw none.

Of the millions of sites to wank to this is not one.

vv V vv,
No words.
Miki​(masochist female)
Miki​(masochist female) • Jul 15, 2024
Arnav wrote:
Miki wrote:
Wrong pace, wrong time,

fella

I don't understand why there's so much hostility. You could choose to ignore it instead of making me feel unwelcome here.

Because you and your topic are beyond sickening
lambsone
lambsone • Jul 15, 2024
I see nothing wrong with the topic or the person who introduced it. I see both as legitimate.

Rimming isn't my thing so I can't speak to the psyche of it. But I do hope that someone who likes it will step up to the plate and tell you why.
TwinkleEyes

Re: Let's talk rimming

TwinkleEyes • Jul 15, 2024
Arnav wrote:
I love a sub who can rim me. Some seem to enjoy it a lot, some do it just to please me and some don't want to do it.

So my question to the girls(I'm straight) who enjoy giving rimjobs. Tell me about it. Why? I want to know the psyche

My feeling is that a forum shouldn’t exclude people. Focusing on female submissive is the wrong way to go about this. Plenty of male submissive love to rim. Lots of male D types also love to rim.

If one wants to exclude the question to specific demographic then I consider that a blog. Forums are about the community having a discussion.

This line of questions specific to female subs looks like phishing…

Before I get chewed out about by anyone here I’m trying to be tactful. Because well I want to get rimmed.
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Jul 15, 2024
While I can see where everyone is coming from, the only thought-process reasoning nefarious intent (that I can see, at least) requires a popular and unfortunate assumption that I do not believe benefits this community. While it is a possibility, I do not see anything OP has thus far submitted that clearly justifies vilifying him for this post.

As an alternative to starting the usual fire and attacking one another, perhaps we just take the topic forward in a non-gender-exclusive and fairly clinical way.

I'm a big, hairy male D-type. Probably not the kind of person OP wants to imagine rimming him (I assume, but do not declare with any certainty), and I thoroughly enjoy rimming my subs. It is a multifaceted and Dominant act for me in that it partially fulfills my insatiable oral infatuation, provides pleasure to both me and my partner, and ensures that my subs know that there is nothing they keep from me (in a very literal, physiological way). The taboo of anal play remains fresh within my psyche despite the outpacing of what I see as most other fairly introductory kinks (merely my opinion). It also appeals quite well to my almost debilitating kink for cleanliness and I guess whatever the opposite of physical defilement is.
I'mME
2 months ago • Jul 16, 2024
I'mME • Jul 16, 2024
MisterAshmodai wrote:
While I can see where everyone is coming from, the only thought-process reasoning nefarious intent (that I can see, at least) requires a popular and unfortunate assumption that I do not believe benefits this community. While it is a possibility, I do not see anything OP has thus far submitted that clearly justifies vilifying him for this post.

As an alternative to starting the usual fire and attacking one another, perhaps we just take the topic forward in a non-gender-exclusive and fairly clinical way.

I'm a big, hairy male D-type. Probably not the kind of person OP wants to imagine rimming him (I assume, but do not declare with any certainty), and I thoroughly enjoy rimming my subs. It is a multifaceted and Dominant act for me in that it partially fulfills my insatiable oral infatuation, provides pleasure to both me and my partner, and ensures that my subs know that there is nothing they keep from me (in a very literal, physiological way). The taboo of anal play remains fresh within my psyche despite the outpacing of what I see as most other fairly introductory kinks (merely my opinion). It also appeals quite well to my almost debilitating kink for cleanliness and I guess whatever the opposite of physical defilement is.

MA,

I had no problem with the topic at all. I did not attack him, that's nonsense. It seems to me that he provided the answers to his own question. And to exclude others from the topic when it's one everyone could contribute, bc not all topics are that way..not on purpose it's just human nature.

I did not attack anyone nor harass anyone. I'm standing up this time for myself bc I'm none of those things.
I'm not saying that you think or wrote that.

The very fact that I felt like had to write that last sentence. Grrrr. And this next part. I promise, it will be the last time I ever put out an anything remotely like this.
This isn't directed towards anyone in particular, but people read things into what others write..

I don't have the energy nor the want to write a comment and word it so that it's gir an underneath plot and my intent is its going to get someone or send subliminal messages to someone, not sure who yet!

Thank you
Sweet Minx​(sub female)
Sweet Minx​(sub female) • Jul 16, 2024
It's wild in here.

Not sure anyone should be judging anyone else. If your not into it, then move along.

I agree with twinkle about how a forum post should be inclusive rather than exclusive. There are often certain people on here who only want a female subs response or a male Doms response, but I kinda ignore that and post as I like. It is a public forum after all not a private blog. It's for everyone not just the thread creator.
Solace​(dom male)
Solace​(dom male) • Jul 16, 2024
I'mME wrote:
*So my question to the girls(I'm straight) who enjoy giving rimjobs. Tell me about it. Why? I want to know the psyche*

You're not asking for general purposes, you wanting some type of wanking material? If you were interested in the psyche part then you would not have excluded gay men who enjoy this kink.

You actually answered your own question in the first paragraph, and that further seems to support my wank fodder theory.

The forum has devolved because of you I'mME. You did attack him. You were rude to him. You have discouraged him and others from participating in the forum. And you continue on this soap box with everyone defending him. I am making a direct point of this so you hopefully get a wake up call and don't repeat this behavior.
TheDemonFlood​(dom male)
TheDemonFlood​(dom male) • Jul 16, 2024
Solace wrote:
The forum has devolved because of you I'mME. You did attack him. You were rude to him. You have discouraged him and others from participating in the forum. And you continue on this soap box with everyone defending him. I am making a direct point of this so you hopefully get a wake up call and don't repeat this behavior.

*applause*
Thank you.
I'm new to this forum, but with 25 years of professional work staffing forums not new to forums in general, and find this poster's attacks and hostility towards another newbie extremely off-putting. Was just getting interested in dipping my toes in here, and this behavior gave me serious pause.