Online now
Online now

Would your shave for your D - Your Head that is....

shebakesalot​(sub female)
1 month ago • Jul 29, 2024
shebakesalot​(sub female) • Jul 29, 2024
vv V vv wrote:
What are you supposed to do when hitting it from the rear or controlling her head while face fucking use suction cups I think not.

Bahahahahaha πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’€
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Jul 29, 2024
shebakesalot wrote:
vv V vv wrote:
What are you supposed to do when hitting it from the rear or controlling her head while face fucking use suction cups I think not.

Head harness and reins, with spurs for added effect
vv V vv​(sadist male)
vv V vv​(sadist male) • Jul 29, 2024
TopekaDom wrote:
shebakesalot wrote:
vv V vv wrote:

You going for a ride through Central Park? πŸ˜†
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Jul 29, 2024
vv V vv wrote:
TopekaDom wrote:
shebakesalot wrote:
vv V vv wrote:

You going for a ride through Central Park? πŸ˜†

Yippie Ki Yay Motherfucker
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Jul 29, 2024
To answer your original question TD, I would, in the right circumstances.

For me, that would not be in my current situation, as I am married and my primary relationship of 30+ years would take precedence, and I couldn't transgress on that.He would not understand or accept such a radical display of obedience to my other partner.

The right circumstances otherwise : you can do this these days and 'get away with it'. Your wider social circle can cope with it, knowing or not knowing your dynamic, because of shaving of hair for charity raising. So you don't need to worry about that.

It isn't permanent. Hair grows back. It is a... Vanity thing. So it speaks volumes if your submissive is willing to 'take that step' for you. I can see that, in the right kind of dynamic, I'd agree to it.

I also suspect though, that any dynamic I was in, the dominant in question wouldn't be likely to ask that of me. Or it would be the almightiest head fuck and not actually occur.
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 29, 2024
shebakesalot wrote:
With curly hair? Abso-fucking-lutely not. That grow out period is the worst. Not gonna be out here looking like a chia pet πŸ˜‚

@shebakesalot

Yes. It's not that simple for everyone. If be looking like a chia pet that got electrocuted for at least a year. Like a cow licked my head different spots.

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
blue haze​(sub female)
1 month ago • Aug 1, 2024
blue haze​(sub female) • Aug 1, 2024
I've actually had someone mention this to me recently. He said there are a few reasons behind the request.

For him it would be "power, humiliation and control" but for me it would be empowering.

I asked (eyebrow up to my hairline) empowering?

As he explained it, for me such an action would be throwing off the shackles of conventionality and normal thoughts on feminity. I know a lot of women in my community who have done it on their own so he had a point. Choosing to do it for me could be empowering. Doing it for someone else not so much.

Also, if a Dom makes the request so that other people will stop looking at their "property".... All the red flags and sirens 🚨🚩
DidiRN​(sub female)
DidiRN​(sub female) • Aug 1, 2024
No, and I would hope that my Dom wouldn't ask. He will already know my body image issues, and what caused them, so I would hope that he wouldn't have me do anything that would make me hate my reflection.
vv V vv​(sadist male)
vv V vv​(sadist male) • Aug 1, 2024
blue haze wrote:

Also, if a Dom makes the request so that other people will stop looking at their "property".... All the red flags and sirens 🚨🚩

I see a bald woman on the street I’m looking and thinking
1. I hope she’s wearing sun protection.
2. Poor girl must be going through cancer treatment.
3. She has an oddly or pleasant shaped head.