Online now
Online now

Let's talk rimming

TwinkleEyes
2 months ago • Jul 16, 2024
TwinkleEyes • Jul 16, 2024
TheDemonFlood wrote:
Solace wrote:
The forum has devolved because of you I'mME. You did attack him. You were rude to him. You have discouraged him and others from participating in the forum. And you continue on this soap box with everyone defending him. I am making a direct point of this so you hopefully get a wake up call and don't repeat this behavior.

*applause*
Thank you.
I'm new to this forum, but with 25 years of professional work staffing forums not new to forums in general, and find this poster's attacks and hostility towards another newbie extremely off-putting. Was just getting interested in dipping my toes in here, and this behavior gave me serious pause.

Please add to the forum. Your voice is important here. Youโ€™ll have support. This is a real community with some amazing people. Donโ€™t let the asshats discourage you.

I was an asshat for a short bit. Brought my emotions from my trauma to the community ๐Ÿ™„ Schooled myself and grounded myself from here for a bit. We all have our moments.

My go to answer for years here has been โ€œI donโ€™t consent to this behavior towards meโ€. Itโ€™s worked everyone except with one person here.

Happy, positive, healthy, naughty kinky journey into yourself.
I'mME
1 month ago • Jul 16, 2024
I'mME • Jul 16, 2024
Solace wrote:
I'mME wrote:
*So my question to the girls(I'm straight) who enjoy giving rimjobs. Tell me about it. Why? I want to know the psyche*

You're not asking for general purposes, you wanting some type of wanking material? If you were interested in the psyche part then you would not have excluded gay men who enjoy this kink.

You actually answered your own question in the first paragraph, and that further seems to support my wank fodder theory.

The forum has devolved because of you I'mME. You did attack him. You were rude to him. You have discouraged him and others from participating in the forum. And you continue on this soap box with everyone defending him. I am making a direct point of this so you hopefully get a wake up call and don't repeat this behavior.

Solace,
Define attack. Rude to him?
You can read my response over on my page.
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 16, 2024
TheDemonFlood wrote:
Solace wrote:

*applause*
Thank you.
I'm new to this forum, but with 25 years of professional work staffing forums not new to forums in general, and find this poster's attacks and hostility towards another newbie extremely off-putting. Was just getting interested in dipping my toes in here, and this behavior gave me serious pause.

My response to you is also ready for you to read.
TheDemonFlood​(dom male)
TheDemonFlood​(dom male) • Jul 16, 2024
I'mME wrote:

I have zero inclination.
My time and interest is not so cheap, I give no free rent to such bitterness.
Peace be upon you, you clearly need it.
Hitchen's Razor​(dom male)
Hitchen's Razor​(dom male) • Jul 16, 2024
TopekaDom wrote:
<munches on popcorn, while watching the forum fight>

Hey!

This popcorn tastes like shit!

Iโ€™m saddened that this gem ๐Ÿ’Ž got lost amidst all of this ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜†
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 16, 2024
TheDemonFlood wrote:
I'mME wrote:

I have zero inclination.
My time and interest is not so cheap, I give no free rent to such bitterness.
Peace be upon you, you clearly need it.

Oh bitterness, lmao okay. Your witches gazing ball has a crack, you should throw it out.
Your time and interest is not cheap. Okay,
Applause.

You reported my blog, I petitioned to have it posted.
lambsone
1 month ago • Jul 17, 2024
lambsone • Jul 17, 2024
There's a real nice article on Rimming on Healthline that you can Google. It's called: "Everything You Need to Know About Rimming (Analingus)"

It is very detailed and covers a lot of aspects of it. It is also written in a positive manner. So if you are interested, this would be a good article to read for newbies and also those who are experienced. You never know what more you can learn.
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Jul 17, 2024
I am not quite sure I understand the hostility either. I SUSPECT, and maybe I am wrong, that a couple people took it as a "Man seeking partner for ______" type of post, which isn't something you can really build much of a dialogue around. And maybe were put off by that aspect of it. Particularly because it was directed specifically at females; I dunno. My sexuality being different than the O.P's, I'm of the mind that rimming is like many things in life- where it's better to give than receive- and I suppose that's about all I should say on this subject.
Sweet Minx​(sub female)
Sweet Minx​(sub female) • Jul 17, 2024
Hmmm I need a mojito ๐Ÿน.

How about we all use this as a reminder to try not to judge others and to be friendly to newcomers. This lifestyle seems so fluid with people dropping out and falling off. Let's not discourage anyone from being active. Whether they wanna rim or not ๐Ÿ˜‹

A few months ago, I kinda let a sour person discourage me from posting in the forums, I didn't feel welcome. But that was wrong. Don't let a couple sour apples ruin the bunch. We can't all get along but we can be courteous.