Online now
Online now

chatroom is open

dollMaker​(dom male)
4 years ago • May 13, 2019
dollMaker​(dom male) • May 13, 2019
It was Mothers day at the weekend so my guess admin made it FOC for the weekend only. Its always been a premium members feature, bar the few times the site owners open it to other members for special occasions.
Emberose​(sub female){X}
4 years ago • May 13, 2019
Emberose​(sub female){X} • May 13, 2019
Yes I know but that is why a lot of people are having issues because the best way to know someone is chatting with them but would rather do it where they know others
CrimsonPaw
4 years ago • May 14, 2019
CrimsonPaw • May 14, 2019
I thought I'd enjoy it being open to everyone, but I barely survived December when it was open the entire month lol there was so much unnecessary drama and conflict
CrimsonPaw
Emberose, there are other ways to get to know others, and the option to go premium is available to anyone who prefers to connect through chat. I think it's great this site has a chatroom. It adds an extra element icon_smile.gif
badKltty​(sub trans woman)
badKltty​(sub trans woman) • May 14, 2019
It literally has had me logging on a couple times a day. Without it I logged on once every few weeks at most. So I guess I'll see you in a few weeks.
CrimsonPaw
Looking forward to it icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • May 14, 2019
We are starting to open up the chatrooms to all on the weekends as a limited time spring fling thing icon_smile.gif So if you have a basic account make sure to pop in this weekend to experience our live chat. Again, this will be available for a limited time only so don't miss this chance to experience this premium feature. And to our Premium users, we hope you enjoy this chance to live chat with some of our Basic tier members.