Online now
Online now

V or Triangle?

FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
4 years ago • May 17, 2019

V or Triangle?

FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • May 17, 2019
G'day

I cannot remember the last time I posted something on a Forum here, but as I am currently procrastinating, sitting at my laptop at home trying to find another reason (apart from playing with my willy again) not to do my work I have thought of a question.

My question for discussion and just for fun, should anyone be so inclined or interested to have a go at answering is:

If you had to choose between a three-person relationship, that is a V or a Triangle style …… which one would you choose and why?

A V-style is where one person has two partners.
The two partners would not be in a relationship with each other.
A Triangle is where all three people are in a relationship with each other. e.g. one man and two bisexual women; however, there are many variations which can be considered here.

So …. a V or a Triangle?
Low{BLK OWND}
Low{BLK OWND} • May 17, 2019
Mmm it's a V I'm sure because we both interact with our Dom both socially on a daily hey what's going on kind of basis as well as sexually
Lizzie114​(sub female)
Lizzie114​(sub female) • May 17, 2019
I'd probably go with a triangle, but two men and me, not two women, as I have been there and done that bisexually.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
4 years ago • May 18, 2019
I couldn’t sustain either but if I had to choose it would be the V with me being the connection between my Sir and a female. I couldn’t tolerate the sight or even thought of him with someone else, and I think a female would be just slightly more bearable for him than knowing I was with another man.
Shiro​(sub female)
4 years ago • May 19, 2019
Shiro​(sub female) • May 19, 2019
Triangle.

True attraction and amory among all three people creates trust and decreases jealousy.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
4 years ago • May 19, 2019
Miki • May 19, 2019
IF I did relationships I'd be into the triangle scene.. at the least. Preferably with a guy and another woman because while I'll always prefer another woman, there's one thing they'll always lack and that's the throbbing rod and the good ol hot shot of man-man-naise to go with the grunt of a good ejaculation.

Alas I don't have the time or patience to be tied down to the same sex partner all the time my "vote" is mere hypothetical opinion.