4 years ago • Jul 1, 2019
Bunnie • Jul 1, 2019
@ Delly,

*googles*

Wow, cool dog! Now I want one lol icon_biggrin.gif
DrWakko
4 years ago • Jul 2, 2019
DrWakko • Jul 2, 2019
I guess I would be a boarder collie / German Shepard mix. Always on alert and protecting my flock.
NoOneofConsequence​(dom male){Taken}
4 years ago • Jul 4, 2019
Dobermann

Intelligent, alert, and tenaciously loyal companion and guard dog. [3] Personality varies a great deal between each individual, but if taken care of and trained properly, they are generally considered to be loving and devoted companions. The Dobermann is driven, strong, and sometimes stubborn. Owning one requires commitment and care. With a consistent approach, they can be easy to train and will learn very quickly.

Mmmm. Yup. That pretty well is me. **wink**
Finished​(switch female)
4 years ago • Jul 9, 2019
Finished​(switch female) • Jul 9, 2019
My friend just got a French spaniel puppy it is a total lap dog, which is what I am! I love nothing better than to cuddle and be petted and stroked all day long!
☺️
Angel Wings​(sub female)
Angel Wings​(sub female) • Jul 9, 2019
I would be a Jack Russell because they have so much energy and bing off the walls. How fun would that be?

Then again I look at my sweet Bulldogs face and think he has the good life too. 5 minutes of playtime and a belly rub wears him out for a 4 hour nap. Umm...I may change my answer.....lol.
Angel Wings​(sub female)
Angel Wings​(sub female) • Jul 9, 2019
I would be a Jack Russell because they have so much energy and bing off the walls. How fun would that be?

Then again I look at my sweet Bulldogs face and think he has the good life too. 5 minutes of playtime and a belly rub wears him out for a 4 hour nap. Umm...I may change my answer.....lol.
Bianca15​(switch female)
Bianca15​(switch female) • Jul 9, 2019
This is kind of fun, and something I've kind of thought about. I have loved and had working line GSD's for a number of years. However, I got my first malinois in January. I had trained with others that had them for a few years, and just became more aware of the fact that they are a breed I could really enjoy.

Since getting my girl, I've realized how much this breed is for me. And it's because we are so similar in a lot of ways. I always say I don't like dogs that dawdle, and my Mal DEFINITELY does not dawdle! But the reason I don't like that is because it isn't in my nature. When I decide I want to do something, I get it done, and I do it with passion and drive. I also have a hard time handling boredom, and depending on my mood, relaxing can be difficult. Many people state that mals are "stubborn", but I've never found that at all. The only way I can think they could be termed stubborn, is if you are trying to work with them in a way that is contrary to their instinct, or trying to fight their natural personality. And I'm much the same way, if something is my idea, it's getting done, but if you try to force it on me, then we're going to have a problem. We're both quite affectionate and/or caring with the people we really love, but mostly standoffish with strangers (although my dog is quite social, because that was a quality I specifically searched for). We both NEED a job, something to focus our energy and drive on. Also, and I probably shouldn't say this, we both have a tendency to bite first, and ask questions later. 🤣
WillowJ
WillowJ • Jul 9, 2019
I’d hope to be a Saint Bernard but they are gentle and patient and well I’m not! I’d probably be a mastiff. Somewhat docile and dignified but extremely protective of loved ones and wary of strangers.