Portable Toy Bags

Fay
Fay
7 years ago • Apr 21, 2016

Portable Toy Bags

Fay • Apr 21, 2016
What do you bring to play?
How do you transport it/them?
How/on What do you place toys while in trsit and at the Play slpace.Your Ideal 'bag' would ... (be ablet to...)

I am working on a desine for different portable toy bags.
So not nessisarily long term storage but something to have your toys in for ease of travel and set up at a dungeon or party.(I mostly see bags with toys 'randomly' tosed in; is this easy to use ...)
skaag​(dom male)
skaag​(dom male) • Apr 21, 2016
Well in my dream world, I have a suitcase, carry-on style. It's small enough to take on a plane, but with all the stuff I'd put inside, it's not something I would dare take to an airport. The pictures on the X-Ray machine alone would turn faces... icon_wink.gif

I'm meticulous and organized, so as you open that suitcase, you would unfold layers of foam that neatly contain all the various toys, so that when you lay it all out in the open, you have a really nice display, and you can easily and quickly access the toys you need.
    The most loved post in topic
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 21, 2016
I don't have a toy bag but I probably should!  

I love the idea of foam compartments and the toys being somewhat on display. Great idea!
Cage Monkey​(staff)
Cage Monkey​(staff) • Apr 21, 2016
From my perspective it should be a bag I'll dread and fear, but that's probably has less to do with its appearance and more with conditioning. 
Sassylicious
Sassylicious • Apr 21, 2016
Mine is an old conference canvas bag with my favorite stuff tossed in willy nilly.  Lube and oil and condoms in zip lock,  the rest is determined by what I am about to do.  I have the usual paddles and such but my favorite toys are not sex toys.  Rubber bands,  a wooden ruler with a metal edge,  a dull cheese knife with a sharp pointy end,  a bamboo spatula,  a short length of wooden dowel, a long strip of t-shirt material for  blindfold and binding...  Fun!! 
Rod​(dom male)
7 years ago • Apr 22, 2016
Rod​(dom male) • Apr 22, 2016
I like the hardcase plastic instrument cases, they come in many sizes, have the adjustable foam insert and are also lockable which is handy to keep curious eyes out. They are also less interesting to airport staff as they are usually used to contain tools or other odd technical items so bdsm toys dont stand out so much.
I would also concur with the previous poster that some of my favourite contents are not the conventional sex toys but rather those same innocuous items. However I would add quite a bit of rope, a huge bag of clothes pegs and a length of looped electrical cord...
MasterWitch​(switch male)
7 years ago • May 4, 2016
MasterWitch​(switch male) • May 4, 2016
My portable toy bag is a small suitcase with small bags inside. Each bag has different kinds of toys including rope, suspension hardware, and floggers. I have other toys such as a short whip and a knife that goes into the small pocket of the suitcase. 
DBH
DBH
7 years ago • May 12, 2016
DBH • May 12, 2016
I have three; I have a small roll on for rope with all my suspension gear, I have a rife bag for my hitty toys, needed something tall enough to hold my jambock - 4 bucks from good will and it has wheels, and I have a satchel for my whips and a smaller satchel inside that I keep my twine and tools for making crackers. Oh and I have a small back pack with more rope for rope bombing. Love the looks when I run my rope back through the TSA (@skaag it gets lots of looks but I've never had them do more than a search - when I am feeling funny it's "I do vintage climbing" otherwise I just say "I am a japanese rope art performer". I've even pulled out the phone and shown pictures - yay education.  And my hitty bag always has the "we looked inside your bag" note from the TSA - who btw have stolen stuff out of my toy bags which is why I also have a note addressed to the TSA that says that I have inventoried everything in my bag.  
LazyMonkey​(other male)
7 years ago • Jan 28, 2017
LazyMonkey​(other male) • Jan 28, 2017
I have a small box with items separated by material. Some materials react with others. I've noticed that if you lay a certain materials on others that they will deform so I place similar materials, like neoprene, in one plastic bag, and items made of silicone in another, lube in another, and miscellaneous stuff at the bottom. 
twinestein​(switch male)
7 years ago • Jan 28, 2017
twinestein​(switch male) • Jan 28, 2017
I use a sports bag to carry my rope.  it has nice side compartments, for notebook, another for carabiners, and another for wet or soiled rope for later washing.  Pretty handy so far.