Online now
Online now

HELP: Stuffies after breakup-What to do?

SSG{ENM-TLP}
4 years ago • Oct 7, 2019

HELP: Stuffies after breakup-What to do?

SSG{ENM-TLP} • Oct 7, 2019
I've recently gone through a break-up. I have gifts that were given to me that I feel should be returned. What about Stuffies? Should I return my stuffie, too? What things would you most likely return after a break-up?
BDSM DOM​(dom male)
BDSM DOM​(dom male) • Oct 7, 2019
Personally I wouldn't return them, if they were gifts to you. Keep them.

Unless they bring you sadness from your break up.

Other than that, I would keep them if they bring you happiness
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
Hell no. Those are your friends/babies! They aren’t of great monetary value and I doubt he has any need for them. If he was going to be an ass enough to ask for them back Id put their cash value in an envelope, hand him that and say “that’s all I’m willing to offer, take it or leave it, but you aren’t getting the stuffies”.
    The most loved post in topic
TheLittlePrincess​(sub female){SSG}
Nope! After my breakups I kept anything that was given to me as a gift. It was given to you. It is yours. Your property. Like it was said above, unless it's too hard to have it around. But seriously, it's yours to do what you want with.
BDSM DOM​(dom male)
I agree with (thelittleprincess). It is your possessions. So its your call on what you want to do with them
SSG{ENM-TLP}
AKittenforSir wrote:
Hell no. Those are your friends/babies! They aren’t of great monetary value and I doubt he has any need for them. If he was going to be an ass enough to ask for them back Id put their cash value in an envelope, hand him that and say “that’s all I’m willing to offer, take it or leave it, but you aren’t getting the stuffies”.

He didn't ask for them back. I just wasn't sure what was typical or expected.
SSG{ENM-TLP}
BDSM DOM wrote:
I agree with (thelittleprincess). It is your possessions. So its your call on what you want to do with them

I really appreciate your input. I definitely like having the Dom perspective on this, too. As littles, we would always say, KEEP THE STUFFIES!!! icon_wink.gif

Thank you sir.

ssg
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
SensualSubGirl wrote:
AKittenforSir wrote:

He didn't ask for them back. I just wasn't sure what was typical or expected.

Yes, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to imply that I assumed he did. I just meant that you should be safe keeping them and IF he got upset about that and asked for them back I’d offer to “buy” them instead.
BDSM DOM​(dom male)
To Ssg: You are most welcome. I hope the stuffies bring you years of happiness. I hope you have a wonderful evening.

Sincerely
BDSM DOM
notavanilla
4 years ago • Nov 27, 2019
notavanilla • Nov 27, 2019
Some people are very attached to their stuffies ( I think ) but as long as they do not ask for them back then you can just keep them. If your relationship brought you to the carnival then he most likely won them and gave them to you on the spot.
Even if you break up with people still try to make things even between the two you you. If you get a chance then ask him if everything is OK.

You may be surprised that he really hasn't slept since you took his teddy bear.

notavanilla