Online now
Online now

A Beginner into exhibitionism

↑ ↓
punpkin​(sub female)
7 months ago • 10/23/2019 12:15 pm

A Beginner into exhibitionism

punpkin​(sub female) • 10/23/2019 12:15 pm
Hi everyone,

I'd like to ask for some advice into the various steps of exhibitionism. I find it thrilling to be exposed in public, the idea that people might see me and getting humiliated.

The most I've done was not wearing underwear, I have not been wearing panties for almost a week now and giving blowjobs to my fwb or getting fucked in a public park when it's dark and not a lot of people around. Yesterday, after I got fucked roughly and sucked my friend's dick, he made me walk from where we were sitting in the park until we passed the gates into the lit street with my boobs out. I find it emberassing but also thrilling. I'd like to push myself without destroying my social life. What would be further steps?

My goal right now is to be able to take a stroll in the middle of the day completely naked through the forest.
Zedland​(dom male)
7 months ago • 10/23/2019 2:11 pm
Zedland​(dom male) • 10/23/2019 2:11 pm
Obviously the safest route is to find someone with significant private land on which you can stroll the your heart's content. Otherwise I suggest working up to it by visiting parks beyond your local area. This would be easier in the US where we have larger and more wooded parks. But you should scout out locations, look for places off the beaten path, observe how many others are there at what times. Then slowly work yourself up as you have been doing. Just remember easy off and easy on for clothing.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
7 months ago • 10/23/2019 8:40 pm
You can post photos on fetish sites.

You can give road head with your bare bum in the air for passerbys to see.

Go braless in a thin shirt on a regular day.

Do public scenes at sex clubs.

Swim bottomless in a public pool or hot tub at night. Maybe someone will see maybe they wonโ€™t.

Walk around your house nude with your lights on and blinds open.
girliegirl4U​(sub female)
7 months ago • 10/24/2019 8:08 am
girliegirl4U​(sub female) • 10/24/2019 8:08 am
I have the same fantasy to be fully exposed and the desire for a sense of humiliation. I imagine being naked and people just using me as they choose. I often will wear a low cut blouse and pull my tits out while driving. I also fantasize about being in a club and being stripped and pushed onto the dance floor for use. I think the safest way to pull something like this off is to have a male friend nearby in the event that things get out of control, which also might be fun icon_wink.gif
punpkin​(sub female)
7 months ago • 10/24/2019 11:09 am
punpkin​(sub female) • 10/24/2019 11:09 am
Zedland wrote:
Obviously the safest route is to find someone with significant private land on which you can stroll the your heart's content. Otherwise I suggest working up to it by visiting parks beyond your local area. This would be easier in the US where we have larger and more wooded parks. But you should scout out locations, look for places off the beaten path, observe how many others are there at what times. Then slowly work yourself up as you have been doing. Just remember easy off and easy on for clothing.

Thank you for your reply! I wish I knew someone that has significant private land but that's not a possibility. I'm gonna slowly work my way up and see how it works. Me and my friend are planning to go camping or rent a cabin for a week next summer to be more "free". I do agree with the clothing tho, I have been asked to be naked when I use the toilet wether at home or outdoors and what I was wearing was not ideal since it took me forever to get undressed or dressed.
punpkin​(sub female)
7 months ago • 10/24/2019 11:10 am
punpkin​(sub female) • 10/24/2019 11:10 am
AKittenforSir wrote:
You can post photos on fetish sites.

You can give road head with your bare bum in the air for passerbys to see.

Go braless in a thin shirt on a regular day.

Do public scenes at sex clubs.

Swim bottomless in a public pool or hot tub at night. Maybe someone will see maybe they wonโ€™t.

Walk around your house nude with your lights on and blinds open.

Oh wow those are some great suggestions, I find em a bit much for a beginner tho. I am slowly working my way up to going braless in a thin shirt since rn I'm not allowed to wear panties anymore and occasionally I have my bra privileges taken away. But thank you for the reply nonetheless
punpkin​(sub female)
7 months ago • 10/24/2019 11:11 am
punpkin​(sub female) • 10/24/2019 11:11 am
girliegirl4U wrote:
I have the same fantasy to be fully exposed and the desire for a sense of humiliation. I imagine being naked and people just using me as they choose. I often will wear a low cut blouse and pull my tits out while driving. I also fantasize about being in a club and being stripped and pushed onto the dance floor for use. I think the safest way to pull something like this off is to have a male friend nearby in the event that things get out of control, which also might be fun icon_wink.gif

You took the fantasy from my mind and put it into words and I love you for that!
punpkin​(sub female)
7 months ago • 10/24/2019 11:11 am
punpkin​(sub female) • 10/24/2019 11:11 am
Rose Passion wrote:
Didn't think of myself as an exhibitionist, LoL ๐Ÿ˜‚. I went pantiesless all summer in summer dresses with heels. Felt so accessable, so sexy ....
๐ŸŒน

I hear you I haven't been allowed panties in a few days and I don't think I'll be anytime soon but it's still very freeing