Online now
Online now

Auction

Emma the graceful​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 9, 2020

Auction

Dear Wise Community

What are your takes on auctions and/or even online auctions? I was having a discussion with a friend some months back about it. The only place that took me was human traffickers, which was really not her intention. Now she is asking again and I am not convinced this is a good idea....
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 9, 2020
The auctions I've heard about over the years have seemed to me to be wholesome, harmless fun.

I myself would be very excited to be exhibited on stage and offered to the highest bidder. (I'm not really a hot item in any way, so I don't think the bidding would get very high, but even so.) And I would take it for granted that my buyer would not be ordering me to do anything that was unsafe or unconscionable or really extreme.
K y i v
K y i v • Jan 9, 2020
What could possibly go wrong? /sarc
    The most loved post in topic
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jan 9, 2020
@ Emma the graceful,

I think if it was done in the sense Erick describes, as a fundraiser within a local community group you were a part of, it could be a lot of fun!

However, not stepping into the potential human trafficking aspects, and staying within the world of consent... this is something that I have read/heard about in some realms of consensual slavery.

It is a certain mindset, and like many things, is difficult to describe in a way that those who may not be inclined that way would understand (much like trying to describe bdsm to someone who’s vanilla).

If you read the (fictional) book Story of O, that touches along the lines of not so much being auctioned, but her definite awareness of potentially being “passed along.”
That is not the idea behind it Bunnie. The idea was going online Auctioning herself off for money for two years so that she is not alone.... If that makes any sense? She is not really slave material.
Samsea​(dom male)
Samsea​(dom male) • Jan 9, 2020
Hi Emma,
My one overriding question is bounderies, these are a massive part of the safe play with even soft bdsm does she intend to post a list of hers when she advertises herself.
And an auction is normally fairly regulated , but what your friend is suggesting is way beyond that. Plus what is on offer, is it housework,, dog walking and imagine that she is auctioned off to the type of man that she would go nowhere near in a million years..

Just thinking outside the box....
Sam
Hi Sam

Your thinking along my lines about the guys she would never go close to. Initally, she asked a mutual friend to be the seller of her, negotiating the terms with her and making sure the buyer fulfilled the clauses like when taking on rescue animal, but he backed out when she wanted to make it online and global. I think it is mad personally, as how does she know she will not wind up dead, really trafficked, etc.

There is so much that could go wrong on such a scale.
Daddy Time​(dom male)
Daddy Time​(dom male) • Jan 9, 2020
Being a world traveler like non stop to many countries others won’t go to I would never do something like what you are mentioning here. Human trafficking is so bad just here in Brasil 130,000 children disappear each yr to human trafficking for sex slaves, also when I was in Pattaya Thailand I saw a lot of shady stuff in my opinion its not worth the risk.
KinkyJ​(dom male)
KinkyJ​(dom male) • Jan 9, 2020
When a desire or fetish takes a potentially dire turn or could lead to a serious chain of events, it's time to step back and re-evaluate and either cast it aside or seek a way to acheive a similar sensation but in a different and safer way.

So yes, you are right to be concerned and try to talk her out of it. Its a bad idea from every aspect.