Online now
Online now

What are you doing through the isolation to stop you from going mad?

The original Her​(switch female)
4 years ago • Mar 25, 2020

Cheers to this all.

I had to move home from college almost three months ahead of schedule. All of my classes are online, my gyms I go to are closed, and I can't see my partner. I'm essentially on lockdown, and my parents are... lovely? I mean, they're my parents. I'm a 19 year old girl who can't work out, see her boyfriend (who lives 20 minutes away in the heart of the city), see her sister + her boyfriend (who both live in the heart of the city 20 mins away as well), and do much. I have to battle a lot to make sure I don't lose it even more than I already have.

I bought new rollerskates, since I miss doing derby, and the snow is finally melting. It's been unusually warm and snow-free for a March.... 40F today. Crazy. I've been unpacking all of my boxes from my dorm, and doing a lot of homework. I make a point to go outside once a day and go for a run or walk with my mum, and to work out inside at least once a day. I have old workouts from ballet, track and field, as well are endurance lifting and pilates, that I cycle through.

I've been trying to get back to my artistic roots. I've been a competitive athlete for so long that I never had time for reading, painting, playing piano, etc, unless it was for school. I try to do one of those a day, and I've also gotten really into making pompoms? Cooking two meals a day and having a protein shake for breakfast keeps my mind and body going.
jeborder​(dom male)
jeborder​(dom male) • Mar 25, 2020
Trying to go out often (obv secluded areas with little people), play the violin, write, masturbate, catch up on reading and anime. That kinda stuff but I'm still bored 😕
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Mar 25, 2020
building a new toy for the playroom .. actually, IMHO, craftily re-purposing an older toy in a far more versatile toy icon_smile.gif
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Mar 25, 2020
I work on the house and later look out the window and think about how to make the world a better place by doing away with 3/4 of these pesky humans. Problem is they breed so fast and have a bad habit of wanting to live. It was so much easier during the crusades when they could not run and you knew where to find them. May turn the basement into a playroom and the back room into something. I need to hunt and kill something.