Online now
Online now

buying toys online

rawbite​(masochist female)
4 years ago • Apr 9, 2020

buying toys online

My dom and I are looking to buy some toys online but we’re unsure about some things. We want good quality with a reasonable price and discretion when it comes to shipping.

If you’ve ordered toys online and/ or know about good online toys stores, we would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions!

Here's our basic question:
Which online retailers have the best discretion, best quality, best service, and best prices for toys like vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, shibari rope, and vibrating wands?

Thank you so much in advance!!
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Apr 9, 2020
Right now all will be discrete and send toys in plain envelopes with just a company name that is not identifying as to where it came from. I like Adam and Eve as they have good prices and well made toys. If your looking to get a lube nay I suggest coconut oil. It is 100% washable makes the skin smooth and when used as a body oil it taste so damn good. You can find cheaper toys but read the comments as not all are as good as they seem.
rawbite​(masochist female)
SR13 and SSS, thank you both for your quick replies and very helpful information. We’ll look into all of your suggestions this weekend. We really appreciate it! icon_smile.gif
Devotedsub​(sub female){His}
Agree with kink.com, lots of great things to choose from there . Also bvibe.com has some amazing butt plugs (snug plugs) ... Weighted, great quality and lots of different sizes to choose from. Lovehoney can be nice for some things, like vibrators. Extremerestraints.com have a lot of nice things as well. Much like kink.com. Good luck, hope you find some nice things!
Lexxa​(sub female)
Lexxa​(sub female) • Apr 9, 2020
I second Lovense if you're searching for any long distance remote controlled toys. I have several from them and have no complaints!
SchrodingersDinosaur​(switch female)
4 years ago • Apr 10, 2020
Have to jump in here as a debbie downer @SR13...straight up coconut oil is a great for massages and other external uses, inside the vajayjay it can cause yeast infections due to of all things the anti microbial properties. And NEVER use coconut oil, or another other oil based lubricant not intended for that use, with condoms!!! The oil can compromise the integrity of the condom. T'would suck to knock someone up or pick up a disease even though you used the rain jacket!

Yes, there may well be a 'but I've always used XYZ, it must be safe', why take the chance when there's so many fun products to try that won't potentially impact your health?

I didn't take the time to find any reference material but if someone wants the links, let me know, I will show da science!
- Henna