Online now
Online now

I am stupid Educate me (BDSM langue)

subwifemom
4 years ago • Apr 23, 2020

I am stupid Educate me (BDSM langue)

subwifemom • Apr 23, 2020
So I am very very new to this world and am married committed to him alone. I have been reading the forums and the terms and language is a little over my head (ie. a local munches) What is a Dungan when referring to a community building. Where do I look for classes and a community local? I am very interested in learning and as my husband has not come around to the fact that yes he is a master and I am a slave (have been for 12 years now). I am learning on my own. So please help.
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
https://bdsmfordummies.wordpress.com/the-kink-dictionary-glossary-of-bdsm-terms/

This isn't particularly in depth, but it's a good starting point to understanding mostly any given jargon in the lifestyle.
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
Oh, I forgot to mention: don't call yourself stupid just for being unfamiliar with terminology. Everyone learns new things about the lifestyle all the time. You're trying your best, and that matters most.
    The most loved post in topic
subwifemom
4 years ago • Apr 24, 2020
subwifemom • Apr 24, 2020
Thank you I have been working on self negitive talk and apoligizing even if it was not my fault or even just speaking
House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • May 7, 2020
House Talion​(dom male) • May 7, 2020
Commonly misunderstood, theres a big difference between ignorance and stupidity. Based on thebfactsbi beleivenit bestbfor you to search out the closest MAsT group to your area.
No Body​(dom male)
3 years ago • May 7, 2020
No Body​(dom male) • May 7, 2020
Your just learning "the ropes" so don't think your going to know everything all at once. Learn at your own pace and understand what you can. Try things slowly and one at a time. Talk listen and understand. ALWAYS ASK QUESTIONS !!!!!!! Been in the life over 20 years and I still ask questions. I also answer as any other Dom/sub will. Have fun be safe.
LordofPain56
3 years ago • May 8, 2020
LordofPain56 • May 8, 2020
Not that I have ever attended any of these things, but there are munches, play parties and conferences in which you might see some ideas unfamiliar to you.
Munches are not really about food, although you might see a naked girl laying belly up on top of a coffee-table with platters of food from which all the Doms are sitting around eating off of her. Now, the girl must lay very still, or the platter may tip and spill the cookie jar.
Play parties most likely will have dungeon equipment and restraints set up where Doms can expose their girls to bondage and some sort of torture (like whipping, flogging, nipple clamps, clothes pin zippers, etc) for PUBLIC viewing of other attendees.
Conferences sometimes have vendors come in to show off their wares for sale such as bondage equipment and restraints as well as torture devices, and usually hand out flyers or brochures of their stuff so you can order them from their websites.
But, if you get into those type of lifestyle activities, don't think you have to do all or any of that stuff to be pleasing as a submissive. Don't lose yourself. Take what you want and discard the rest. Main thing is be happy in YOUR life with your man.
NCarraway​(dom male)
3 years ago • May 8, 2020
NCarraway​(dom male) • May 8, 2020
Please disregard what LordofPain56 said about munches ... he has obviously never been to one.

Munches are social gatherings of kinksters of all colours and flavours. They can have a kink feel but often they do not.

They are certainly not hook up places and you will certainly not see naked bodies or people eating from bellies.

There will be a local munch in your area and they will almost certainly be welcoming to you.