Online now
Online now

wax preference

HGB​(sub female){Scottish M}
3 years ago • Aug 11, 2020

wax preference

I am getting into wax. I have tried a couple off the shelf type, they are ok a little soft for my preference. Looking for suggestions of type and where to purchase. I keep finding information to be contradictory. The store shelves are bare, been looking at etsy shops but not knowing exactly what type I should be looking for I don't dare just get. Prices can range drastically too.

Wanting something that will be firm upon drying. Semi difficult to remove. Temp has also been a bit cool , want hotter. Could I assume if I can squish my finger into it it would be soft. Unfortunately I can not hold things online. Ready to use the crayons.

What about preference with taper, pillar, pouring pot. I poured out of small jars and only had it 6 inches from my skin and poured till there was no melted left, I am a little impatience waiting for it to melt.
    The most loved post in topic
ChillVibes​(sub male)
ChillVibes​(sub male) • Aug 11, 2020
In my somewhat limited experience with wax play, most of the pillar candles with the tall glass tubes (the one's that sometimes have all the religious iconography on them) fit the description of what you're looking for though I couldn't say that they felt super hot. They are usually relatively cheap and I can find them at most of my local bodegas.

I'll see if I can find the website for whatever brand they are.

EDIT: These look like them. https://www.crusadercandlesco.com/plain---prayer-candles.html
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
the "harder" the wax the higher the grade and the "hotter" it will burn (and produce less soot, if your crock potting left overs). The larger the wick (in diameter) the larger the flame and the "hotter" (and faster) it will burn.

you asked for hotter, while a hotter burn, scented candles will some times do this..BUT...the heat can fluctuate and are not the "safest" option. If the sent pools, it can can cause burns.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Aug 11, 2020
I'm not sure of the company it came from, but when I had considered mutual wax play I recall a candle that when melted down became very well for a massage oil
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
@House Talion. soy candles are good for that if you don't want to buy a brand one (most sex shops sell massage candles. some are blended with cocoa or shea butter if the melt is to high for you). With "soy" just let them pool for about 20ish minutes and pour onto the skin or your hand.
KnottyBunny
3 years ago • Aug 12, 2020
KnottyBunny • Aug 12, 2020
I think that wax play is very sensual and I love it. I experienced it with my first dynamic. He was a DD and he introduced it to me.

I love the way its hot sensation feels on my breasts and pussy and that it hardens fast. He would use several colors over probably an hour period at a time. Another thing I love about it is that it is creating art. My Daddy would photograph them everytime and periodically send them to me. Seeing them would instantly take me back to that moment. I miss that dynamic.