Online now
Online now

I gave a situation...i need,advice

Peace be the Journey
3 years ago • Sep 24, 2020
Peace be the Journey • Sep 24, 2020
Every sub has the right to feel safe and comfortable, and has the responsibility to ask for those things that will meet their comfort level, which can only be self-determined. You are obviously not comfortable. If you opt not to "run away," then take the stance that you need some better assurances that this is not a scam. They will either run for fear they have been exposed, or they will give you what you need to be comfortable.

IMHO - it is not a healthy D/s dynamic for the sub to accept everything (or maybe anything) demanded of the Dom until the appropriate level of trust is attained. You are responsible for your own safety (in this case the safety of your money) until such time you can, with trust and understanding, cede that to another.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
3 years ago • Sep 24, 2020
Billy,

I agree with the others. As a Domme, it is HER responsibility to purchase toys that she wants to use because SHE needs to make sure she knows how to use them.

Also, it's one thing to ask to be plugged in a first meet but to send nearly $1000 dollars to "a retailer"??? Hell's nah!

That's just not ok. For Christ sake! Neither of you even know if you will click when in person! Fuck that!
slavebilly​(sub male)
3 years ago • Sep 25, 2020
slavebilly​(sub male) • Sep 25, 2020
Thank you all so much! I feel loved and cared for by you all. I confronted her. Asked her to meet me in person. She told me I must obey. I told her my submission had to be earned. I said you wont meet me because you cant. More blahs blahs messages from her. I told to fuck off and leave me alone. Shes gone! It was all a scam. I knew it, but I needed support from this community. Thank you all so much! I love you all!
DomJayy​(dom male)
DomJayy​(dom male) • Sep 25, 2020
Never send money or any personal information

If they are real they won’t ask for it in the first place

Typical red flag

I’d even go as far to report the profile
JD Dom​(dom male)
JD Dom​(dom male) • Sep 25, 2020
I am so happy to see that you recognized the warning signs and sought out advice. I'm personally 100% convinced this woman is a fraud. If you met her here on the Cage, please report her to staff and include copies of her request for money. Best luck!
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Sep 25, 2020
Yes please, make sure others don't be fooled by her and report her to the stuff.
I'm sorry your first contact was a fraud. Can imagine how that hurts, but this one was easy to spot. Take care.
slavebilly​(sub male)
slavebilly​(sub male) • Sep 25, 2020
FTI: it wasnt anyone from The Cage. I deleted my profile at the site we met and I dont remember her User Name.