Online now
Online now

Love at first sight....

Redfoxmask​(dom male)
3 years ago • Oct 1, 2020
Redfoxmask​(dom male) • Oct 1, 2020
yes I believe in love at first sight has it happened to me no never and I hope to god it never does. I do not know if I could handle it. Im not mr hunk with 6pack abs or young and jock type. I am just an ordinary joe from ordinary american town doing ordinary everyday stuff. its been nothing but heartache.
Im really tired of all the bs head games, the constant need for attention and whatever else comes with that along with all the baggage and redflags Im so done with it. tired of being ghosted and yea love at first sight I believe can happen and for some it may but never happened for me.
Humanist​(dom male){Vicar }
When my daughter was born it was love at first sight but I have never experienced it romantically. There have been times when I have seen someone and my heart has skipped a beat but love has always been something that has happened over time.
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Oct 1, 2020
LordofPain56 wrote:
No, and I never expected it to happen, particularly because it is not the looks I focus upon in the first place, but more the possibility of good compatibility.

It's not the look, this hits you, you don't have time to check the look or anything else. I can't describe it... it's as you know them. In your head is a click and you know, that's the one. Scary and beautiful. Eventually, when the wildfire is over you see your hero fall or you start something precious. My first was precious at the end, but took time. The second, not made for a post and not a sad story either.
Alpha Wolfe
Alpha Wolfe • Oct 1, 2020
Yes and yes. Which made it all the worse when she found out and proceeded to tear me to pieces. But ey, that's life right.
sassylilseason​(other female){New & Lear}
I believe in lust at first sight! Sometimes you might get lucky and after get to know that person, make a real and lasting connection with them it can become love. So in hindsight it looks like love at first sight. That has happened to me 😉
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Sasa wrote:
I had it two times... First I saw the guy from behind. It was like I have known him before, like I simply recognize him which wasn't possible. I was 20, he far older and ignored me. The second time was the same strange feeling... recognition. I checked if I could have had a projection, but no. Never seen before, nothing I ever had or known in my past.
I don't know what triggers a hormone high like that. Maybe a genetic abnormality. I can't recommend it. It's mostly one-sided and has rarely a happy end.

By the way... I don't take drugs.

i love this response... at first sight.

i have had it too, but i too am more inclined to attribute it to a feeling that is hard (impossible?) to identify the reason, and even harder to sustain?
tallslenderguy​(other male)
The Thinker wrote:

"First time I laid my eye on President Trump, I knew that I would love to "love" him.

Anally.

Does that count?"

Depends on who you are talking too.
ColoRuleSoft​(other male)
ColoRuleSoft​(other male) • Oct 1, 2020
Do I believe people get crushes? Yes. Can those crushes lead to something permanent? Yes. Hence, if your question is purely "does it exist," then yes it does.