Online now
Online now

So How Did You Find THE CAGE?

Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Jul 29, 2016

So How Did You Find THE CAGE?

Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 29, 2016
Firstly, a big thank you to all of you who have joined us in building our new community here at THE CAGE!  Every day we growing and finessing our site, taking on board your suggestions and getting to know each other.  This is just the beginning of what we hope will be a vibrant and meaningful place for support, resources, and of course, some kinky fun!

As we take our first steps towards getting the word out about THE CAGE, we'd love your feedback about how you discovered us.  This will help us determine the best places to promote our community and spread the word.  Did a friend mention THE CAGE to you? Did youfind us by searching on google or Twitter?  We'd love to hear how you came across us (hahahah okay that made me laugh because I'm a pervert and slightly immature). 

Also, if you have other suggestions please share them here or in our suggestions thread:  https://thecage.co/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=5  

We look forward to hearing from you!
Nightmove_1
7 years ago • Jul 30, 2016
Nightmove_1 • Jul 30, 2016
On Fetlife
NakedJesse
NakedJesse • Jul 30, 2016
I found it while searching for alternatives to Fetlife, since they STILL aren't letting new people register now and I've heard it's gone to invite-only! The get-togethers in my area have required people sign up for them there, so I'm screwed until they let me in or I can at least meet a few more people. I hope some of them will migrate here- I'm looking for new people to play with!
TernAbout
TernAbout • Jul 30, 2016
I heard about it on Graydancer's Ropecast.
Azar
7 years ago • Aug 9, 2016
Azar • Aug 9, 2016
I heard about it on the perverted podcast 
pendorbound
7 years ago • Aug 9, 2016
pendorbound • Aug 9, 2016
Another vote for Graydancer's Ropecast!