Online now
Online now

Spanking... your experience giving or receiving

MsDove​(sub female){Eternal Pi}
3 years ago • Feb 17, 2021

Spanking... your experience giving or receiving

I have newly found my submissive self and am loving expressing openly what heretofore has only been a hidden undercurrent. My Master and I are deeply in love, so that adds an amazing dimension to the experience.

Spanking is a new experience for me and something I had never thought about. My Master is a very loving Dominant and is slowly introducing me to new sensations. Before any real life experience, I thought I would enjoy it, but really didn't know if that was just a fantasy.

When I get into a really submissive state I feel kinda light headed (best way I can describe it) and every fiber of my being yearns to please him. Last formal spanking (only second time), I knew this time he was going to go a little harder. I was excited and scared. I focused on just being, allowing, trusting... towards the end, quite honestly it hurt like hell... I began to repeat a mantra that just quietly came from within me: I am yours, I belong to you. This kept me present in the moment with him.

Afterwards he asked me to tell him how I was feeling. This is where I got confused. I loved it. I hated it. I wanted it to go on. I wanted it to stop. I loved that he brought me just over the edge. I loved that I could trust him to not go to far. I want more, but not really, or do I? Oh, and I was dripping.

I would like to hear from submissives and Dominants... what is your experience? Over time how has your experience evolved?
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Feb 17, 2021
In my experience receiving, I'm most certainly ly Dominant.

In my experience giving, such can only be used to punish if the sub doeant enjoy it
Miki
Miki • Feb 17, 2021
I fucking love it

But what does anyone expect from a masochist?
    The most loved post in topic
LordofPain56
3 years ago • Feb 18, 2021
LordofPain56 • Feb 18, 2021
I suspect everyone is different in this respect, but in my view, spanking is always used as a punishment rather than a funishment because it let her know that this was a penance for breaking one of the rules (and of course, she knew that before she broke the rules).
And since I have always used it as a punishment, I never used my bare hands to administer it. Usually an old cut-off leather belt was used. She also knew that my hands would primarily be used to give her pleasure, so to use them for a punishment might be confusing for her, in my view. Therefore I remained consistent with this practice.
It was also known that light full-body slapping was used for playtime while she was in bondage and blindfolded, so she couldn't tell where my hand would strike. Lots of fun. Butt, belly, breast, thigh, ribs? Where would the next strike fall.
Never engaged in face-slapping. I believe that is disrespectful. But I know some girls dig it.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Feb 18, 2021
@ MsDove,

“This is where I got confused. I loved it. I hated it. I wanted it to go on. I wanted it to stop. I loved that he brought me just over the edge. I loved that I could trust him to not go to far. I want more, but not really, or do I? Oh, and I was dripping.”

I can relate to absolutely everything you shared. I love that that’s your experience with it, and your mantra is beautiful icon_smile.gif
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Feb 18, 2021
I’ve always loved spanking. I have an infatuation with asses; their shape, the taboo associated with baring them, the punishment they can take. Physiologically speaking, the ass is generally the focal point of a person’s physical strength (especially so with women), which makes it especially fulfilling to beat against, especially if the recipient fights back.
That’s my opinion on the matter.

The only issue I have with spankings is that they only last so long before I am overcome by the compulsion to start biting buttocks.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Feb 18, 2021
spanking has NOTHING to do with being submissive. spanking is a bottom act. You do not need to be a submissive to enjoy spanking. A Top will do the spanking, you don't have to be a Dom or a Master to spank.
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
House Talion wrote:
In my experience receiving, I'm most certainly ly Dominant.

In my experience giving, such can only be used to punish if the sub doeant enjoy it

This makes me wonder:

Is corrective punishment not allowed in a dynamic? Does punishment need to be a negative? There is a phycological term, called "punishment" the defining factor is that, in order to correct an action, you take something away. Oppositely, it is called "reinforcement" when you are disciplining by giving something.

The strange thing is that a spanking, when considered correction (or what we call punishment) is actually called reinforcement, because it is being given, but the result is the same, to correct an action. So spanking could not even be considered a "Punishment" in any sense (again, since punishment would be the taking of something... like someones crayons.) Yet both are disciplines, and both are meant to promote the right behavior. Both reinforcement and punishment can be positive or negative.

Not to mention all the evidence that says that positive correction is the same and better than negative correction.

Not saying Spanking is punishment if the sub enjoys it... But positive reinforcement is a thing. So a Spanking can still be part of a disciplinary routine, all opinion of course.

It is called Operant Conditioning. Quite confusing, but fun:
https://courses.lumenlearning.com/waymaker-psychology/chapter/operant-conditioning/#:~:text=Reinforcement%20means%20you%20are%20increasing,also%20be%20positive%20or%20negative.&text=All%20punishers%20(positive%20or%20negative,likelihood%20of%20a%20behavioral%20response.
T slave​(sub female){Owned}
3 years ago • Feb 19, 2021
New experiences can be thrilling and confusing. Especially when you have been taught that if you are bad you will be spanked.

But spanking a beautiful bare bottom can be exciting for those that enjoy your reaction to the pain. The sounds you make, the way you tense or move with each smack. Your mantra is wonderful and I wonder, could he hear your chant?

It sounds like your partner is taking time and your love for one another is growing, that is enlightening! Just relax and enjoy the journey.