Online now
Online now

Medical fetish

AmandaAlwaysNaughty​(sub female)
2 years ago • Apr 27, 2021

Medical fetish

I fantasise about going for a medical checkup where I am restrained in a gynae chair with my legs strapped into stirrups that spread me wide open, aroused just thinking of the doctor examining me in depth.
Is this a common fantasy?
    The most loved post in topic
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Apr 27, 2021
Well I can't speak for others, but there is a certain allure to this type of equipment for me. so much so, that a few years back when I was looking for a multi purpose bondage chair/table I ended up buying a new old stock ex military field hospital/ battle field surgical table. It coverts from chair, to table and came with attachable stirrups. I added various securing points, and it has worked well the few times I have got to use it.
Kelpi
Kelpi • Apr 27, 2021
I have seen rooms where people have gyno chairs are set up and it looks like a doctors office. It was great and look so good. The entire set up was perfect to the floors and walls. Even the lights where perfect. Drove my sub nuts. She had a fit the whole way home and that was out last date.
SubGuyCa​(sub male)
SubGuyCa​(sub male) • Apr 27, 2021
Absolutely!

Such affords the feeling of helplessness, vulnerability, exposure, violation, humiliation and embarrassment...in an emotionless institutional-setting, sans romance or emotional connection. And what fetishist wouldn't like that? LOL!

It gets even more embarrassing when ENEMAS are involved.
Miki
2 years ago • Apr 28, 2021
Miki • Apr 28, 2021
While the "strapped and helpless" idea is appealing, I can't say as the rest of the scenario does a lot for me.

Doctors universally creep me out.

I always close my eyes and try to be "elsewhere" during such exams.

Side Note: Don't even get me started on the fucking dentist!!
Mine is a gabby bastard.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Apr 28, 2021
From going to various play spaces all over the US a lot of them have medical tables, some go as far as having medical rooms that are meant to look like a doctors office or hospital space.
Miki

Re: Halcyon

Miki • Apr 28, 2021
Aquilla wrote:
I have to take a prescription just to go to the doctor/dentist. I am fearless in all other aspects of life but those bastards scare the shit out of me.

Especially at Rubber Glove time, no doubt.

😆
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Apr 28, 2021
I absolutely love my medical play.

Vulnerability, clinical sexualization, cold implements, and for those who can handle it, surgical steel and psychological ‘therapy’.

Add a touch of horror and I’m all over that.