Online now
Online now

How old is the cage site?

Curiousmind​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Aug 12, 2021
Thank you for those who responded! Wow, only 4.5 years young this site. For some reason I thought it would have been older 😊
A great initiative and i am sure lots of members would agree. For some this site has been a life changer, for some a great place to connect with like minded people… I’ve been here only for a bit more than a year but feel grateful i came across to this site.
Sad to see some active members go but at the same time lovely to see new people coming on board.
explorer​(switch male)
2 years ago • Aug 12, 2021
explorer​(switch male) • Aug 12, 2021
I joined on the 7th March, 2016, so just over two months after the launch 😃

I was listening to a podcast which is no longer, and the lady who reviewed erotic and sex related books, if I recall, mentioned the site, so I joined.
She was American and followed her hisband who was a lecturer, to the Uk.

It’s a wonderful site and I have served 3 wonderful online Mistress’s and learnt so much from them
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
2 years ago • Aug 13, 2021
November 28, 2017 for me. Its lovely seeing the cage grow. I've seen many come and go but most have stayed. I think the best part has been watching so many grow along with the site numbers.
the owners need to give themselves a pat on the back, they have done well and do so very fairly...a task that isn't often easy.
I love it here and hope to continue to
RuleMaker​(dom male)
RuleMaker​(dom male) • Aug 13, 2021
I joined three years ago. I’m jealous of the free premium members but good going 😆
Bunnie
Bunnie • Aug 13, 2021
May, 2017 here, as stated in my recent blog (which I’m suspecting may have triggered this curiosity 🤔 lol). There were less than 100 members at that time… I think maybe even less than 50. Chat was lucky to get 10 people. There certainly weren’t very many Australians lol.

There have been some true gems that I was so lucky and grateful to have called friends, who took me under their wing and gave me guidance, that still to this day plays a huge part in the foundation of my journey. Sadly they’re all long gone. I keep to myself a bit more these days, after some not-so-stellar experiences a little later in the show, with a few people I once called friends. But I still get enjoyment watching those who form what seem to be genuine strong bonds and connections with each other.

It has changed a lot, however, change is inevitable. There are cycles of rough patches, and cycles of great patches. Like anywhere, there are all walks of life, coming together to play in one big sandpit of kink. Although that’s been done in many places, this place has managed to create its own uniqueness. Villanelle and Cage Monkey have truly worked hard to give us this gift.
Curiousmind​(sub female){Owned}
Bunnie 😊, i am just a curious person and some of my curiosity doesn’t have any reason behind icon_smile.gif

I like facts and it’s fascinating to know from your post that only 4 years ago the site had only 100 members and i assume now it’s probably a few thousand? Another curious question lol 😆
Miki
Miki • Aug 13, 2021
dollMaker wrote:
I joined December 2017, so not from the get go, but during the pilot period.

Overall here has been good, but like most things its had its moments, not the site, but some of those who have been here, some sadly still here.

Sites evolve, ebb and flow, people come and go, but some of those who were here but have now gone have in my view, left the site much poorer for there not being here. I for one miss them.

Hahahaha Early on, I ran into my fair share of smelly creatures.

Those are gone now, but I'm sure, given the nature, or impression of the place from the outside, there will be more knuckle-draggers wandering in. Just have to look past the horn-dogs and interact with those who make sense.

Key to remember, it's not a dating site. But it has a "Personals" component for those so inclined.