Online now
Online now

Any Male Subs?

StrapOn
2 years ago • Nov 20, 2021

Any Male Subs?

StrapOn • Nov 20, 2021
I see that there are quite a few female subs on here, but are there any male subs? I am a male sub to my wonderful dom wife
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Nov 20, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 20, 2021
There are! I don't step in to the convos too much these days but I am always keen to let people know we are not simply a M/f community but filled with all variations and inclinations, both with sexual and D/s orientations.

I hope you enjoy your time inside THE CAGE!
    The most loved post in topic
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
2 years ago • Nov 21, 2021

Re: Any Male Subs?

StrapOn wrote:
I see that there are quite a few female subs on here, but are there any male subs? I am a male sub to my wonderful dom wife

Aww profile gone!

To anyone else reading along. Jump in, join us, join the discussions. Its good place to met some great people!
Steellover​(sub male)
2 years ago • Nov 21, 2021
Steellover​(sub male) • Nov 21, 2021
There are quite a few male subs on the forums.
As mentioned in many other threads, there is the issue of the numbers game: Male subs greatly outnumber female dominants, and I believe female subs outnumber male subs. But that doesn't mean that male subs are invisible, or that there is anything "Wrong" about being one.
nuovacane​(switch male)
2 years ago • Nov 22, 2021
nuovacane​(switch male) • Nov 22, 2021
I switch so I do sub, but mostly my relationships turn into something where I'm the Dom. Sub aspirational as it were. But I have enjoyed the time under a beautiful woman's bush when it has happened