Online now
Online now

Punishments and Rewards

LilMinx​(sub female){Not Lookin}
2 years ago • Jan 2, 2022

Punishments and Rewards

Hello all!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday and an awesome new year starting off!

My Daddy and I are trying to freshen up our dynamic and look for some new and interesting punishments and rewards to have. We would love to see any ideas you all have!

We aren't into degrading or super masochist related punishments, but anything else we would to see ideas. icon_smile.gif
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Jan 5, 2022
Kneeling on uncooked rice sprinkled on the floor is very effective as a deterrent to future bad behavior..

(edited to add: Oops! I didn't originally notice that you specified you weren't looking for really harsh punishments.)
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 6, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jan 6, 2022
Reward - Daddy/Dom gives sub/little a bath, dries her off, brushes her hair, and puts her in the new bedwear that he bought for her to sleep in.
Punishment - Sub/little on her knees with an eye dropper must transfer one glass of water drop by drop into another glass. The amount of water depends the level of infraction.
RedKat{Not now }
2 years ago • Jan 7, 2022
RedKat{Not now } • Jan 7, 2022
Longer Johnny, don’t you think that is a little much?? Shit, my mouth, language, my talking without thinking... I would never be complete from that task...damn...lol
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jan 7, 2022
RedKat wrote:
Longer Johnny, don’t you think that is a little much?? Shit, my mouth, language, my talking without thinking... I would never be complete from that task...damn...lol

That is why it is called punishment is it not? Hahaha
Otherwise it would be too easy, and much less entertaining.
Dominus eius​(dom male){LittleLott}
LongerJohnny wrote:

Punishment - Sub/little on her knees with an eye dropper must transfer one glass of water drop by drop into another glass. The amount of water depends the level of infraction.

Hmmmm - I may well “borrow” that one and put it in my locker. Someone is driving me nuts at the moment with not turning lights off….
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jan 7, 2022
Dominus eius wrote:
LongerJohnny wrote:

Hmmmm - I may well “borrow” that one and put it in my locker. Someone is driving me nuts at the moment with not turning lights off….

It is a very persuasive punishment, and one that wont soon be forgotten.
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Jan 7, 2022
Wouldn't the punishment be something that is not on your kink wishlist? Sounds like you think you two need ideas for a scene. Punishment is not play for me.

I don't work with rewards for something I have the right to expect and my punishment might be a long boring discussion about what went wrong. It depends on the person and if it is physical it is fast and short. I mean, I don't enjoy it, cause there was something that disappointed me badly before. Who is enjoying that?
    The most loved post in topic