Online now
Online now

Soulmate / Twin Flame

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Apr 1, 2022
DewofHermon wrote:
Sounds like a better solution could be to work out the expectations of each individual kink needs on paper before proceeding to real experience. The reason I am saying this is because of the deep mental impact of bdsm dynamics, it inevitably creates a soul tie even without involving sex.
I've had several casual real life, in the flesh, play partners (as in no sex involved) over the last two and a half decades - relationships that went no further than our mutual kink but were still very fulfilling and fun. These were enjoyable but I wouldn't describe them as having created a "soul tie".
A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
Spellbound Wytch wrote:
DewofHermon wrote:
Sounds like a better solution could be to work out the expectations of each individual kink needs on paper before proceeding to real experience. The reason I am saying this is because of the deep mental impact of bdsm dynamics, it inevitably creates a soul tie even without involving sex.
I've had several casual real life, in the flesh, play partners (as in no sex involved) over the last two and a half decades - relationships that went no further than our mutual kink but were still very fulfilling and fun. These were enjoyable but I wouldn't describe them as having created a "soul tie".

You are so so wise. Thank you for leading. I follow. My witchy.
HEAVEN'S STARCHILD​(switch female)
I've met my twin on another site. The connection was very intense. The tf journey is not for weak hearted/minded. You have to be willing to face and heal what traumas comes to the surface. Not all tf will be in union a majority are in separation. Honestly, I'm glad I walked away from my tf. I can heal without being made.to feel like an option. Being made to feel not good enough because I didn't fit into their plans. Now, I have found a sub who is also my soul mate. He has helped me in so many ways including being true to myself, knowing my mission during this lifetime doesn't have to be accomplished alone and helps me feel not alone. Remember the main aspect of the tf journey is about being healing, learning to love yourself on all aspects, accomplishing the mission what you have set out to do in this lifetime. Hope this helps.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Cloudbusting wrote:
You are so so wise. Thank you for leading. I follow. My witchy.
Thanks for acknowledging my wisdom. It is that immense wisdom that allows me to see much more than you've given me credit for in the past. I do appreciate your new found deference though. Brightest of blessings to you. šŸ˜½
RedKat{Not now }
RedKat{Not now } • Apr 1, 2022
I appreciate everyone ā€˜s input...
djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
2 years ago • Apr 3, 2022
I found mine, here, in chat of all places. I could wax poetically (and have in my blog here) about my love for my boi, indefinitely. I wasnā€™t looking for anything, nor was she, but we were very drawn together from the start. After 11 months of LDR, we moved me and my dogs 1300 miles across the country. Best decision everā€¦. 2 years and 8 months together and we are planning our wedding in August.

A friend of hers mentioned New Relationship Energy early on in our romance, but I can tell you that it hasnā€™t waned, nor even a tiny bit. The joy I feel coming home to her at the end of a workday is immeasurable. Moments apart feel like days. She absolutely is my soulmate and my boi/sub. Sometimes our life feels like a fairy tale.., and Iā€™m here for it.
Noire{Owned (NH)}
2 years ago • Apr 3, 2022
Noire{Owned (NH)} • Apr 3, 2022
Personally, I havenā€™t entered into a dynamic officially yet. But the Dom who has been courting me consistently feels like my twin flame. We met here on this site and have been talking consistently for about a year now. Thereā€™s so many things that we have in common.

But he was the first person who matched my energy and my spirit is with him. He knows me intuitively and what I like, both emotionally and physically. Our energy intertwined so easily that I canā€™t find another who could compete for my affections. Because heā€™s stolen all my attention lol. ā¤ļøšŸ„°
Forge​(dom male)
2 years ago • Apr 16, 2022
Forge​(dom male) • Apr 16, 2022
Wow, ok Iā€™m going to chime in here. Iā€™ve read what the last couple of people have posted and hereā€™s my 2 cents.

Any relationship based solely on a couple of common interests are merely acquaintances, despite what they may believe is happening. A relationship that is close to what the OP was asking about has to be based on respect, admiration, and genuine friendship (at least at some level) and the rest will follow. Mutual attraction has to be there as well. Common interests are a great thing and will help bring the bond closer and more rapidly but I know many people that I share a couple of common interests with that Iā€™d just prefer to avoid as much as possible. So it has to be more than ā€œhey, I like rope too . Hereā€™s a collarā€
DewofHermon​(sub female)
2 years ago • Apr 16, 2022
DewofHermon​(sub female) • Apr 16, 2022
Forge wrote:
Wow, ok Iā€™m going to chime in here. Iā€™ve read what the last couple of people have posted and hereā€™s my 2 cents.

Any relationship based solely on a couple of common interests are merely acquaintances, despite what they may believe is happening. A relationship that is close to what the OP was asking about has to be based on respect, admiration, and genuine friendship (at least at some level) and the rest will follow. Mutual attraction has to be there as well. Common interests are a great thing and will help bring the bond closer and more rapidly but I know many people that I share a couple of common interests with that Iā€™d just prefer to avoid as much as possible. So it has to be more than ā€œhey, I like rope too . Hereā€™s a collarā€

Well said on the friendship and common interests part. The relationship will last long if the respect and love between two people are on multiple levels. When physical and sexual passion wane off over time, there is still something strong there to hold two together. The strongest connection to me is spiritual connection.
FundamentallyDom​(dom male)
2 years ago • Apr 17, 2022
I'm going to answer OP's question with a question: "At what point does it matter?"

If you are asking the question then you are probably wanting a soulmate or a twin flame. We can argue definitions but to keep it simple I'll just use soulmate for this.

So I don't think anyone will say they wouldn't love to find their perfect soulmate. That then makes it a question of what cost you're willing to pay to try to find that soulmate.

Well the main risk is getting hurt by dating someone who is wrong for you. They might be a bad person, or they might be a bad fit. Thing is, only way to avoid that risk is not to date. We can try to judge as carefully as possible and there's plenty to look at on that front but that's handling the risk not eliminating it.

So to me the question boils down to: "Am I willing to not date anyone, to go through life alone? Is that more likely to make me happy than dating people?"

If the answer is yes and you are genuinely happy that way then that is great, don't let people pressure you into not going for what makes you happy.

If the answer is no then it's a case of working to mitigate the risks while also improving the odds of finding that right person.

What we like is relatively unusual in the total population and also often cautiously concealed by those who are into it. People just aren't open minded most of the time.

Online makes it easier to find people with similar likes without showing the wrong people who we are. It's definitely not perfect, and it is tougher for subs than doms. In general there are more fake doms than fake subs.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't recommend looking at other options as well, but I do think, for me personally anyway, online is worth the baggage that comes with it.