Online now
Online now

Permission to cum

tsi​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jun 13, 2022

Permission to cum

tsi​(sub female) • Jun 13, 2022
I am not allowed to cum without permission. Whenever I ask it’s usually a no . And I say please let me cum and I’ll do anything! And he says okay give me suggestions on what you will do for me to allow you to cum . Thays where I get stuck and I don’t know what suggestions to give .
What are things I can do for him to let me cum ?

Note: we are in a long distance relationship
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Jun 13, 2022
Just a suggestion ..... don't ask a Dom/Domme.
They aren't going to tell you as they'll probably not want you permitted to cum either.

Doms/Dommes of the world unite.

FC

PS
As my mum used to say when I was a nipper "If your hungry enough you'll eat your peas. Then you can have an icy-pole".
When you are desperate enough you'll probably think of something you can do.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
Some suggestions off the top of my head since you’re in a long distance relationship:
- Offer to make him a video of you edging yourself for him. Use his favorite toys.
- If you have a sadist Dom, maybe a video of you using a crop or some other implement. Let him see you enduring pain for him.
- Offer to tell him a dirty fantasy you’ve never told anyone about.
- Offer to write him an erotic story or about something you want to try.
- If there is a soft limit for you that he would enjoy, offer to do that.

Hope that helps and that you earn his permission!
    The most loved post in topic
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
Okay after giving this some more thought I feel like I need to give a little warning. Haha
It could be that your Dom has no intention of letting you cum no matter what you offer. You might just wind up walking yourself into another task and still not be allowed to orgasm. After all “I’ll do anything if you allow me to cum”, is a risky statement to make. You’re his sub, so you should be doing anything he says regardless (except for limits and other things that have been negotiated).
The fact that he’s asking for suggestions just might be a little bit of mind fuckery.
Solace​(dom male)
Solace​(dom male) • Jun 13, 2022
Hello tsi, I love doing this to girls. Its no surprise that someone else does as well.

I enjoy getting girls riled and desperate, denial is one of the more effective methods. It natural for my...victims... to ask what will make it end. While sometimes my response is a flat no because I have a time goal of so many days to torture them, other times I'll tell them to make me a deal. I love a good deal.

A good deal is always something farther than the girl has gone before. Some examples would be... stripping naked in front of a window and touching herself to climax. A particularly humiliating video. A promise to do a specific at least once whenever asked, or anything whenever asked. The point is, the question is to measure how desperate a girl wants it. Is she so riled she can't think? Is she so riled she will do things she wouldn't do before?

I must also confess that sometimes it has nothing to do with the sexual. Sometimes, I am just trying to measure the wit, creativity and intellect of my partner. I would expect an intelligent partner I've been with for awhile to have learned what they might be able to bargain with. To know what excites me.

Yes. A Dom leads. They control the situation, they're desires spark the play and the fun. But a sub is more than a simple instrument meant to be played. A good sub must also inspire.
I'mME

Re: Permission to cum

I'mME • Jun 13, 2022
tsi wrote:
I am not allowed to cum without permission. Whenever I ask it’s usually a no . And I say please let me cum and I’ll do anything! And he says okay give me suggestions on what you will do for me to allow you to cum . Thays where I get stuck and I don’t know what suggestions to give .

Hi, my words will not be popular for this topic but it's important.
Orgasm control, orgasm denial, COC [cum on command] are popular kinks, but can quickly cross over to a dark side, depending on the dynamic.
I have read about 2 handfuls of comments [on another platform] and one writing about the negative outcomes of this type of play.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 14, 2022

LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jun 14, 2022
I'mME wrote:
tsi wrote:

Orgasm control, orgasm denial, COC [cum on command] are popular kinks, but can quickly cross over to a dark side, depending on the dynamic.
I have read about 2 handfuls of comments [on another platform] and one writing about the negative outcomes of this type of play.

Cum to the Dark Side
I am very interested in knowing more about this. What did these comments say and where can I find them?
tsi​(sub female)

tsi​(sub female) • Jun 14, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
I'mME wrote:
tsi wrote:

Cum to the Dark Side
I am very interested in knowing more about this. What did these comments say and where can I find them?

Me too ! I really wanna know
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Jun 14, 2022
Tsi, since it's long distance you need to know what pleases him. Maybe he'd love to watch you clean up with nothing on. Or maybe just wearing a little skirt with no panties. Allowing him to watch you touch yourself. Just be creative and have fun with it. If you feel that's doing too much, look for other ways of pleasing him. It seems to me that he wants you to investigate more into what he likes. So start asking questions. And have fun.