Online now
Online now

Monogamy

LatexHer​(dom male)
1 year ago • Apr 2, 2023
LatexHer​(dom male) • Apr 2, 2023
There remain some men who HONOR a commitment once the marriage is consummated! I am proud to say that during my marriage I NEVER dipped my wick into another woman! Yes, we had friends who we got naked in front of, and enjoyed their company, and hospitality. Playing in their dungeon space or mine can be fun and pleasurable. Although his girl, and my women did mutually enjoy giving both of us DOMS head, we never crossed the line with sharing our women.
Some would question our policy, or even our marital vows - but just as Bill Clinton said - I have never had sex with that woman! Blow jobs are not sex in our books, just a slave's desire to provide pleasure!
I'mME
1 year ago • Apr 4, 2023
I'mME • Apr 4, 2023
LatexHer wrote:
There remain some men who HONOR a commitment once the marriage is consummated! I am proud to say that during my marriage I NEVER dipped my wick into another woman! Yes, we had friends who we got naked in front of, and enjoyed their company, and hospitality. Playing in their dungeon space or mine can be fun and pleasurable. Although his girl, and my women did mutually enjoy giving both of us DOMS head, we never crossed the line with sharing our women.
Some would question our policy, or even our marital vows - but just as Bill Clinton said - I have never had sex with that woman! Blow jobs are not sex in our books, just a slave's desire to provide pleasure!

If one can get a STD from the act, then I call it having sex.

This post sounds like the 20 and 30 something year olds on Reddit .
K y i v
1 year ago • Apr 8, 2023
K y i v • Apr 8, 2023
Bunny, I think now days monogamy is one person per swipe right.
Sasa​(dom female)
1 year ago • Apr 8, 2023
Sasa​(dom female) • Apr 8, 2023
Even if things aren't working as we dreamed sometimes, I am still not interested in poly. It doesn't matter to me who installed what, that monogamy might be old fashion, that 3/4 of all people (funny idea there might be a statistic we could take seriously) might think they want something different, that in some eyes it is even wrong. It is what I want, expects, and had. Pretty easy.
It is normal to try and to find yourself, like rumspringa. I believe that we might enjoy one single soul the more experience we have and the more of a deep level of connection counts. But in the end, we decide what we want and need.