Online now
Online now

Hair down there and beyond

Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 12, 2022

Hair down there and beyond

Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Oct 12, 2022
I'm a man that loves the soft, smoothness of a woman. That being said, I DO NOT like hair down there or hairy armpits. Matter of fact I only like hair in three places on a woman.

1. Her head (no disrespect to Sinead O'Connor)
2. Eye brows (shaved brows scare me...Yikes!)
3. Eye lashes (love when she bats em flirtatiously)

That's it, people. But that is just how I feel about hair on a woman. I'm interested to hear the men and ladies likes and dislikes with regards to hair. Let's have some fun with it. After all, it's hump day!
HEMI​(dom male)
HEMI​(dom male) • Oct 12, 2022
Old school here, so I am in pursuit of the hirsute down there for several reasons. Primarily I find her bush erotically attractive and her scent is much better. But it's a red flag if she insists on trimming/shaving because I then will presume she is seeing someone else who wants her that way.
IronWorld​(sadist male)

Re: Hair down there and beyond

IronWorld​(sadist male) • Oct 12, 2022
Dom Pinnacle wrote:

Eyebrows are strangely needed. They're there for a reason. Don't fuck with your optical hygiene.

As for pubic hair, I'd prefer she not shave it only so I can shave it off myself. With duct tape. (Am I kidding? You'll never know.)
Secret Mind​(dom male)
Secret Mind​(dom male) • Oct 12, 2022
I don't mind it to much, as long as she keeps it trimmed down short and not look like Chewbacca below.

I prefer shaved or even a small patch of hair. Some get creative and put it into the shape of a heart for me. It's the human body, hair will grow where hair grows.
ErikaP
ErikaP • Oct 12, 2022
I think to each their own.
I personally am completely shaven and prefer it that way for comfortability and hygeine.
I prefer men to be trimmed too - not to excess but tidy is nice.
Richlydefined​(sub female){Gardener}
I'm of the opinion that if I expect my partners to keep things neat and trim then I should do the same (and I do). I draw the line at a full shave however, smooth is nice for about a day but long term it's too hard to maintain and it irritates my skin something fierce. There's nothing so unsexy as being itchy in places you can't scratch without looking like you need a trip to the doctor.
    The most loved post in topic
Estaria​(sub female)
1 year ago • Oct 14, 2022

Estaria​(sub female) • Oct 14, 2022
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
I'm a man that loves the soft, smoothness of a woman. That being said, I DO NOT like hair down there or hairy armpits. Matter of fact I only like hair in three places on a woman.

That's it, people. But that is just how I feel about hair on a woman. I'm interested to hear the men and ladies likes and dislikes with regards to hair. Let's have some fun with it. After all, it's hump day!

I agree! Head, eyebrows, eyelashes...done. lol
I'mME
1 year ago • Oct 15, 2022
I'mME • Oct 15, 2022
Richlydefined wrote:
I'm of the opinion that if I expect my partners to keep things neat and trim then I should do the same (and I do). I draw the line at a full shave however, smooth is nice for about a day but long term it's too hard to maintain and it irritates my skin something fierce. There's nothing so unsexy as being itchy in places you can't scratch without looking like you need a trip to the doctor.

Richlydefined,

Yes, your last thought made me belly laugh...
Miki
1 year ago • Oct 16, 2022

Miki • Oct 16, 2022
Dom Pinnacle wrote:

Demanding fuck, aren't you?

(JK)

Personally I'm "shaved smooth" but because a hairy dick "rubs so nice" on special, places....

But on the other hand, when I "cross the street" and am with another woman I prefer "bald and willing"-- to put it Sunday Nice..

So to conclude I have to say... "Sex and Foreplay Is To Be Appreciated As-Offered"

Don't like the landscape? Keep looking!

But be aware.. "The Grass Is Not Necessarily Greener On The Other Side"

I should qualify that...

Do you and your partner click?

That's the Question, Boss! Fill in the blanks vis-a-vis "The Rest"
balloonkotinsp
1 year ago • Oct 16, 2022
balloonkotinsp • Oct 16, 2022
I've been in the vajungle, and I barely got out alive. It was dark, and treacherous. Men of my age all know the feeling. Now that we've come into the open, the light, I never want to go back.