Online now
Online now

Is a Unicorn as a Mistress possible?

Master Nawashi​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 23, 2022

Is a Unicorn as a Mistress possible?

Master Nawashi​(dom male) • Oct 23, 2022
Originally posted on my profile as a blog, but moving it here so all can participate. Here are the posts, mashed up into one message here:

One of my subs, who wants to deepen our relationship has fantasized with me about bringing a Mistress into our relationship. She wants to be dominated by me and the Mistress, and also wants me to dominate the Mistress as the Mistress helps me train my sub. She has asked me to find a Mistress that I am attracted to, would sleep in my bed with, all while the sub can hear or be forced to watch. It's all very exciting for us both, but here are my questions:
1) Is it even realistic to find such a Mistress? Someone who is Mistress full-time IRL.
2) Would such a highly structured relationship work? The two of us (me and my Mistress) humiliating, training, using, and fulfilling fantasies that work for us all?
3) Would this be a relationship or a 'paid' Mistress?

So many questions. Let's discuss?

More random questions:
If you are a submissive or a slave, does this situation I've described thrill or terrify you?
If you are a Mistress, does this situation appeal?
And for either Mistress or slave, do you have experience with this? What happened? Did it work and end well or is it still going? Or did it end badly?

Finally, does anyone know if it's possible for you all to respond to this blog? Still trying to figure it all out...

Jump in! I'm here to learn!
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Oct 23, 2022
She wants you to dominate the Mistress... maybe watch out for a Switch who likes to dominate women.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
I'm with Sasa on this one or maybe look for a Alpha sub that switches. The later should raise less issues in the dynamic you already have.
IMO, think you'd have more luck looking for a sub that switches (higher demographic)... than a Domme that switches, if your "Advertising" the situation as a postilion.

A lot of subs will "top" but not a lot of Dommes will "bottom" until needed to be Domme, 24/7 ...sometimes it's all about how you ask for what you're looking for. I say it this way because most Dommes might also want you to submit. Both Ladies being more on the submissive side of the slash will keep YOUR dynamic alive and should create less of a power struggle as then you'd only have one "Master" in the muddle, not TWO. Hope this makes sense first coffee for the day.
    The most loved post in topic
1 year ago • Oct 24, 2022
Master Nawashi​(dom male) • Oct 24, 2022
Thanks to both MissBonnie and Sasa for your cogent comments. Now you know why I put this out there - to get some help to unravel or just cut through this Gordian knot.

Let me see if I can simplify:

1) Not advertising for a Unicorn, Mistress, Domme, Sub to me, or anything of the sort. If this all happens, it will be because the Universe wants it to be so.
2) I view this as a form or polygamy or polyamory more than anything else. But for it to work, there would have to be some structure defined. Not everyone can be in charge or be a sub or you'd get anarchy.

To make it easier to understand the question, consider the below. Part hypothetical and part reality:
1) The slave is collared by me. 2 1/2 years and counting.
2) Slave wants me to have a Mistress to help train the slave. This is because she acknowledges that she is a handful.
3) Slave wants me and Mistress to get married.
4) Slave wants me to give her to Mistress as a wedding present
5) Slave wants to be humiliated by being around me and Mistress and serving us. She also wants to be kept in a room or cage nearby our bedroom so she can hear everything.
6) Slave wants me to court and pick Mistress, then introduce or inform slave that Mistress and I are together.
7) There are myriad extending fantasies to this story, but those I'll leave for another day. Or, I'll write them into a series of short stories and see where it takes us.
...and on and on...

You can tell this is a fantasy. Which per earlier comments are often left as fantasies. But, what if?

It is a turn on to me, I won't deny it. The slave says it's a turn on to her as well. If it all happened, I'd be game. But the practicalities of it all say: leave it as a fantasy.

And there ya go! What say you now?
Miki
Miki • Oct 24, 2022
This sounds OK.. Though I am not a sub.. But if I were.. sure.. But female doms are in very short supply, and those who are available.. nearly extinct
Thanks Miki! Certainly a masochist is not a sub. Who knows, as the audience for my forum post grows, the right woman will make herself known.

Stay warm this winter!
idClare
idClare • Oct 24, 2022
"2) I view this as a form or polygamy or polyamory more than anything else. But for it to work, there would have to be some structure defined. Not everyone can be in charge or be a sub or you'd get anarchy."

This jumped out to me. In the mean time, while you are waiting for the universe to deliver this woman, you might consider preparing your existing dynamic for polyamory. There are informative articles up for grabs on google about preparing for polyamory. One common issue is disentangling codependency naturally derived from monogamy.

Anything more than a play partner relationship, is not simply opening up your existing dynamic/Relationship to make room for a third. It is creating an entirely new relationship with your sub, and essentially adding relationships. There will be a relationship between you and your sub, between you and the mistress, between the three of you, and your relationship with your sub and the mistress' relationship. Each individual relationship needs to be honored, respected, and nurtured in order for it to be healthy.

Also, something else that may be helpful is to research "Unicorn Poly" and "Unicorn Hunters." I know, wince! Nobody is calling you a Unicorn Hunter. Having had an amazing unicorn experience myself that ended tragically in tears, I can safely say that perfectly good, well meaning couples can get unknowingly caught in the typical pitfalls of inexperience with poly. Being aware of these typical pitfalls and common mistakes can make all the difference for your success.

As far as structure or hierarchy, you might consider waiting and setting up the structure when the actual woman shows up in your life and can give her input, and share her needs, wants, and desires. If she is a Domme, a Switch, or an Alpha Sub then you can bet your bottom dollar she want to voice her ideas about structure and hierarchy. Lol. Just remember, fantasies and even plans can be incredibly detailed and this can make your box smaller and smaller, making your unicorn more rare and even mythical.

May you be blessed.
Wow!

Clare! You "get" it...

I'll write more as time permits. I won't leave though without being appreciative of your thoughtfulness and your well written note.

We can learn ftom you!
Wow!

Clare! You "get" it...

I'll write more as time permits. I won't leave though without being appreciative of your thoughtfulness and your well written note.

We can learn ftom you!
I'mME
I'mME • Oct 24, 2022
@Master Nawashi,

People can comment on blogs if they have the desire.
I answered on on your blog and then saw you put your question here. By now you most likely have read my answer there. When you invite a 3rd into your relationship, (you stated it's poly) it's not wise to sit with your sub and make up rules and things before the third has even been found. They are a human being and get to have a voice since they are involved, consent being the important issue.
The way you repeated what your sub wants (for you to be married and her to be a cuck) some could conceive that your wife would just be filling y'all's fantasy.

While @idClare did not go into this, they did touch on waiting till maybe you find someone before making plans.

To me this sounds exactly like a situation of where the name of Unicorn hunter came from.

Hopefully it isn't.