Online now
Online now

Turn offs in new conversations

Little Vixie​(sub female)
1 week ago • Nov 20, 2022

Turn offs in new conversations

Little Vixie​(sub female) • Nov 20, 2022
I am currently on a dating bdsm app (Kinkd) and the more responses I get the more I learn about my likes and dislikes.

What are comments that yall get that automatically turn you off to the conversation or sexually?
What are things that make you want to continue a conversation?

I immediately turned off to those that say they read my bio and then ask questions about things that are in my bio (i.e. my age, kinks). The other would be starting a conversation off about my kinks and the things you want to do to me
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female)
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female) • Nov 20, 2022
For me, it's the use of "pet names" from the start.

"Sorry dude but I'm not your 'kitten', 'Darlin' ', 'Dearie', and DEFINITELY not your 'whore', 'slut', 'bitch', or 'toy'..I have a name. Use it...kindly fuck off".
    The most loved post in topic
Bondage My Heart​(sub female){MARRIAGE }
Oh I want to ask how is it there?
Are there any serious members or not, is it worth of joining?
Good luck!

I don't want answer on your questions about what turning me off because people can read this comment and on purpose act differently so if they don't understand what is turn off they can show themselves on the start XD
I will just say that I don't like those who are mysterious about themselves and barely writing anything or writing short sentences all the time.

About what is making me continue conversation?
Diversity in the way Dom approach me and positive energy that I feel from our conversation.
CSI​(sub female)
1 week ago • Nov 21, 2022
CSI​(sub female) • Nov 21, 2022
People that focus solely on the physical traits, body parts or actions make my body parts withdraw as far as humanly possibly. I cannot express how much this makes me cringe. If we haven't talked about anything else, why would that opener be ok?

I love it when they ask questions about me or say "what do you think about..." and then say a specific situation or news story or blog. Or show that they have read my profile or blog and actually are interested
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Nov 21, 2022
1."What are you into "
Red flag regardless of their title
2.The 20 question
If so someone approaches you
They are the ones who are obligated to an introduction.. Not waste your time seeing what they can get from you .
3. Being clueless about BDSM and expecting you to teach them
Intellectually lazy people are not worth it.
4. If you put something specific on your profile and they try to side step it in an attempt for you to lower your standards.
They are not worth replying to.
You cannot teach people respect in boundaries.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Contacts that show no desire or clue about how to engage another human being.
i write a detailed profile, so any serious person who is capable of conversation, is equipped to engage me with lots of info about me, prior to making conctact. As others have mentioned, if they show no indication of having already made a modicum of effort to read my profile, my first suspicion is they're a bot or a scammer.
If i am messaged by a short, devoid of content message, the first thing i do is go to that persons profile. i confess, i'm an optimist lol. If it is as empty as the message they just sent, to me they are a non person, invisible, so prolly a bot or a scammer, or someone who is realllllly clueless.
If a person shows no indication of having read your profile, and has no profile their self, it's hard to figure why they are contacting you in the first place? Lotta internet noise pollution out there.
Bondage My Heart​(sub female){MARRIAGE }
tallslenderguy wrote:
Contacts that show no desire or clue about how to engage another human being.
i write a detailed profile, so any serious person who is capable of conversation, is equipped to engage me with lots of info about me, prior to making conctact. As others have mentioned, if they show no indication of having already made a modicum of effort to read my profile, my first suspicion is they're a bot or a scammer.
If i am messaged by a short, devoid of content message, the first thing i do is go to that persons profile. i confess, i'm an optimist lol. If it is as empty as the message they just sent, to me they are a non person, invisible, so prolly a bot or a scammer, or someone who is realllllly clueless.
If a person shows no indication of having read your profile, and has no profile their self, it's hard to figure why they are contacting you in the first place? Lotta internet noise pollution out there.

Truth, agree 100%
Knightsundere​(sub male)
Knightsundere​(sub male) • Nov 21, 2022
Bondage My Heart wrote:
Oh I want to ask how is it there?
Are there any serious members or not, is it worth of joining?
Good luck!

Pretty mediocre from what I can tell (I joined) because you can't search for specific roles. Maybe not a big issue for traditional sub woman/dom male seekers, though, since they outnumber the rest by a lot.

Entitlement really irritates me. I'm looking for a dominant woman but I am not a dancing monkey for your amusement, yknow. I expect two-way respect and importantly, interest in forming a relationship. There are plenty of simps out there who act like that, so I don't feel bad denying people pretty quickly when they ask me to lay out "why I should choose you".
LordofPain56
LordofPain56 • Nov 21, 2022
I don't get turn-offs in conversations. They read my short profile on here because it is mostly centered around kink and tells nothing about my character or my socio/economic environment, or, they read my long detailed on a different website that includes everything. So, they never contact me in the first place.
Oh, I take that back...one person in the last 5 years did contact me. She had read about my kink proclivities in the profile and initially thought that I was a monster or something. We traded dozens of messages for a while. I don't recall anything she said to me that was a turn-off, but even if someone did, I would probe a little deeper and come to a conclusion as to whether that person was right for me or not.