Online now
Online now

Turn offs in new conversations

Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
1 year ago • Nov 20, 2022

Turn offs in new conversations

I am currently on a dating bdsm app (Kinkd) and the more responses I get the more I learn about my likes and dislikes.

What are comments that yall get that automatically turn you off to the conversation or sexually?
What are things that make you want to continue a conversation?

I immediately turned off to those that say they read my bio and then ask questions about things that are in my bio (i.e. my age, kinks). The other would be starting a conversation off about my kinks and the things you want to do to me
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
1 year ago • Nov 20, 2022
For me, it's the use of "pet names" from the start.

"Sorry dude but I'm not your 'kitten', 'Darlin' ', 'Dearie', and DEFINITELY not your 'whore', 'slut', 'bitch', or 'toy'..I have a name. Use it...kindly fuck off".
    The most loved post in topic
CSI
CSI
1 year ago • Nov 21, 2022
CSI • Nov 21, 2022
People that focus solely on the physical traits, body parts or actions make my body parts withdraw as far as humanly possibly. I cannot express how much this makes me cringe. If we haven't talked about anything else, why would that opener be ok?

I love it when they ask questions about me or say "what do you think about..." and then say a specific situation or news story or blog. Or show that they have read my profile or blog and actually are interested
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Nov 21, 2022
1."What are you into "
Red flag regardless of their title
2.The 20 question
If so someone approaches you
They are the ones who are obligated to an introduction.. Not waste your time seeing what they can get from you .
3. Being clueless about BDSM and expecting you to teach them
Intellectually lazy people are not worth it.
4. If you put something specific on your profile and they try to side step it in an attempt for you to lower your standards.
They are not worth replying to.
You cannot teach people respect in boundaries.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Contacts that show no desire or clue about how to engage another human being.
i write a detailed profile, so any serious person who is capable of conversation, is equipped to engage me with lots of info about me, prior to making conctact. As others have mentioned, if they show no indication of having already made a modicum of effort to read my profile, my first suspicion is they're a bot or a scammer.
If i am messaged by a short, devoid of content message, the first thing i do is go to that persons profile. i confess, i'm an optimist lol. If it is as empty as the message they just sent, to me they are a non person, invisible, so prolly a bot or a scammer, or someone who is realllllly clueless.
If a person shows no indication of having read your profile, and has no profile their self, it's hard to figure why they are contacting you in the first place? Lotta internet noise pollution out there.
Knightsundere​(sub male)
Knightsundere​(sub male) • Nov 21, 2022
Bondage My Heart wrote:
Oh I want to ask how is it there?
Are there any serious members or not, is it worth of joining?
Good luck!

Pretty mediocre from what I can tell (I joined) because you can't search for specific roles. Maybe not a big issue for traditional sub woman/dom male seekers, though, since they outnumber the rest by a lot.

Entitlement really irritates me. I'm looking for a dominant woman but I am not a dancing monkey for your amusement, yknow. I expect two-way respect and importantly, interest in forming a relationship. There are plenty of simps out there who act like that, so I don't feel bad denying people pretty quickly when they ask me to lay out "why I should choose you".
LordofPain56
LordofPain56 • Nov 21, 2022
I don't get turn-offs in conversations. They read my short profile on here because it is mostly centered around kink and tells nothing about my character or my socio/economic environment, or, they read my long detailed on a different website that includes everything. So, they never contact me in the first place.
Oh, I take that back...one person in the last 5 years did contact me. She had read about my kink proclivities in the profile and initially thought that I was a monster or something. We traded dozens of messages for a while. I don't recall anything she said to me that was a turn-off, but even if someone did, I would probe a little deeper and come to a conclusion as to whether that person was right for me or not.
Miki
1 year ago • Nov 22, 2022
Miki • Nov 22, 2022
Not just sexually, actually not at all. Just general turn-offs... Dudes (most often) who want to meet right after starting a conversation online ---I don't trust Online Creatures in general, and I never travel to meet any/tell them where I live so they can slime their dickly way into my neighborhood--- because one never knows who's good and who's dangerous on the other end---- sorry, seen too much 20/20 I guess) Ted Bundy would have loved Online "Meet my MeAt" sites and twisted places like this

The next is the instant need for phone numbers, more pics (My pic is strictly so one can add my face to what I write, not for the purpose of attracting dicks) . All this before the digital ink is even dry on the first exchanged messge. Nope.

The other takes a bit longer but is just as much of a bucket of ice water. Those who fail to realize that, outside of the Personals section, this is not a dating site. Its goal is for people of like mind to connect, talk, and of course ideas and questions on the forums that could use different answers from different points of view.

Finally, my profile is deliberately thin because I'm not looking to start anything beyond casual conversation-- so it should be quite easy to read as opposed to other, more "substantial" ones that have the unintended side effect of blowing away a reader's eyeballs with a wall of text, especially walls of text that contain an unabridged autobiography.

Anyway, as for "sexual turn-offs" one dude who I finally got to get-lost asked for frontal nudes right after sending his first message. Told him not-rudely, "Not Happening" After the 4th or 5th request he finally got the message and vanished into the twisted ether of this place.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
1 year ago • Nov 22, 2022
Miki wrote:

Finally, my profile is deliberately thin because I'm not looking to start anything beyond casual conversation-- so it should be quite easy to read as opposed to other, more "substantial" ones that have the unintended side effect of blowing away a reader's eyeballs with a wall of text, especially walls of text that contain an unabridged autobiography.

LMAO
Raises hand. i'm often guilty of this. my profile usually starts out reallllllly lonnnnnnng, not so much here, but on dating sites? Yep. Then i frequently go back and edit it down... and then go back and add more. It's, it's ALIVE!!!