Online now
Online now

Long distance punishment ideas

ThisIsTheWay​(dom male)
1 year ago • Dec 14, 2022

Long distance punishment ideas

ThisIsTheWay​(dom male) • Dec 14, 2022
Recently I’ve been talking to a super bratty sub, I’ve tried some punishments but nothing seems to work. Since I am not in person I can’t enforce any of them….
Any tips or tricks or ideas?

Thanks for your help
librarylady​(sub female)
librarylady​(sub female) • Dec 14, 2022
What kinds of punishments have you tried?

When I get bratty (not that I EVER do, of course) and receive a punishment, I know my Dom expects me to follow through, and I do. Because that's part of the dynamic. Long distance is hard, and it takes an overwhelming amount of communication and clear expectations.

We've recently started a system where I get a tally for every time I brat -- he puts the tally in either the "edge" column or the "orgasm" column. And when he's ready and we both have time, then I will have to do that many edges/orgasms and then the tallies will reset. Not knowing which column he's putting the tally into makes me think about if it's worth bratting on any given occasion.
librarylady​(sub female)
I know for me, the simple threat of turning the camera off while we're on a video call makes me change my tone pretty damn quickly.

I've also had to write lines, snap a rubberband on my wrist (wasn't effective as punishment because i liked it too much), and stand in the corner.

Bratting is fun, and I can tell when I've pushed my Dom's limits and then I back off -- because at the end of the day, I'm a good girl who wants only to make her Dom happy, not piss him off with my bratty attitude. icon_wink.gif
librarylady​(sub female)
The only time I had to write lines was for breaking a rule, so I had to write (by hand, not typing, because I totally would have copy/pasted) "Rules are important for my well being and I will not break them without permission."

And because I'm a brat, I also included secret messages spelled out in random capital letters for my Dom to eventually find. When I was done, I took pics and sent them to him.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
I’m not bratty but I get a touch snotty from time to time 😉. It’s really going to depend on what is going to work for her personally. What works for one might not make an impression on another at all.
Still I’ll tell you the most effective punishments for me are the ones that really make me think about how I’ve disappointed my Dom. For a sub that loves to please her Sir, this can be the most torturous. Assigning an essay about why she acted the way she did and how she feels knowing she disappointed you could be something to try.
CapnRick​(dom male)
1 year ago • Dec 15, 2022
CapnRick​(dom male) • Dec 15, 2022
A key for me is to impose punishments with a result I can see (a selfie if online). What do I mean?

I might require her to sprinkle a couple dozen kernels of rice on the kitchen floor and then kneel on them for one whole minute. Then she must take a picture of her knees -a "proof picture".

If she actually did her punishment, those rice kernels will have left visible dimples in her skin --a couple might even still be stuck there.

Anything else? How about making her "wear" a green kitchen scrubbie tucked under a breast for, say, an hour while she moves around? The proof pic here should show some clear raw redness when she lifts her breast for a selfie. And the rawness will remind her for another hour.

Or ice. Pressing an ice cube against a nipple for, say, even 30 seconds is plenty ouchy! And the proof pic here is a close up of a hand pressing that ice in place , water dripping down her arm.

You get the idea. Punishments to me are not generally sexual --spankings and other such are much too likely to be fun rather than something to avoid next time!

Finally, if she is mouthy bratty, having her take a selfie with her tongue licking a bar of Ivory soap usually makes an impression directly tied to her sassy tongue.

Anyway, that's an idea for your dilemma on how to know the assigned punishment was completed!
    The most loved post in topic
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
1 year ago • Dec 16, 2022
The trick to dealing with a Brat is to understand why she is bratting in the first place. Each person is different so there is no ONE WAY to punish a brat. You HAVE to be adaptable and adroit in your thinking.

I've written a blog series on Brats (with a new chapter coming shortly). I would suggest reading it and hopefully it'll help you. Here is the first chapter and I've recently added links at the bottom to link to the chapters. They MUST be ready in order.

Chapter 1: The Art of Being a Brat -or- The Freaks
https://thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?postid=31384&blog_id=68569
tsi​(sub female)
1 year ago • Dec 18, 2022

Re: Long distance punishment ideas

tsi​(sub female) • Dec 18, 2022
ThisIsTheWay wrote:
Recently I’ve been talking to a super bratty sub, I’ve tried some punishments but nothing seems to work. Since I am not in person I can’t enforce any of them….
Any tips or tricks or ideas?

Thanks for your help

It really does depend on your sub ! What works on some might not work on others . For example I’m a masochist so pain cannot be a real punishment for me . But usually brats brat so they can get punished and get that attention. The ultimate punishment for a brat is no punishment at all . But that’s kinda boring ( maybe that’s the brat in me talking )
I like to classify punishment into 2 , real punishment vs funishment . Real punishment is for hard rules being broken , actual disrespect ….
Funishments are for those playful brat moments , eg she says “ make me “ or you ask her to do something and she replies with 💫 no 💫 with a smile .

Funishment ideas
- spankings
- walking around with a nipple clamp
- edging during a scene
- make her watch you play with yourself or others ( if poly ) and she’s not allowed to touch herself in any way
- sitting or kneeling or rice
- having a couple of bites of food you know she doesn’t like

Punishment ideas
- No punishment of any kind ( I find this one the most effective)
- Video calls where you sit her down and lecture her .
- Corner time after a lecture
- Lines ( Each word , different color )
- Social media restrictions. Gives her time to think about what she did

Ps I Personally find that the tone used while giving a punishment is very important. Harsh voices ( and not in the hot dom way , more in a I forgot to do my homework and my teacher is scolding me way ) are always helpful in getting the point across