Call 1-800-MARKEDASS

Operators standing by!
(Cuz they can't sit with marked asses)

Funny guy

But you forgot the "But wait!" bit.
SirLadyBear​(sadist femme)
7 months ago • Sep 11, 2023
SirLadyBear​(sadist femme) • Sep 11, 2023
Knowing that someone will suffer for me is the biggest rush. I can hurt you and you'll come back for more because it makes me happy. I never feel so seen and adored than whenever I'm causing pain to someone who will take it just for me.
ABob
6 months ago • Oct 3, 2023
ABob • Oct 3, 2023
Connected to the question I came here to ask. Why do I like it? Why does it turn me on so much to cause pain? And how far would she let me go? And how far do I want to go? I think I'd go further than she would want me to, so maybe I have to save that for a special someone else. I think she'd like to watch. And I do feel very guilty about it - I'm normally a very empathic, loving person. So being a dom is a way to express the other side.
B L O N D I E​(sub female)
ABob wrote:
Connected to the question I came here to ask. Why do I like it? Why does it turn me on so much to cause pain? And how far would she let me go? And how far do I want to go? I think I'd go further than she would want me to, so maybe I have to save that for a special someone else. I think she'd like to watch. And I do feel very guilty about it - I'm normally a very empathic, loving person. So being a dom is a way to express the other side.

Give it time. You'll both grow into it. This is early days for both of you. Be patient and let both of you grow.
B L O N D I E​(sub female)
B L O N D I E wrote:
ABob wrote:

Give it time. You'll both grow into it. This is early days for both of you. Be patient and let both of you grow.

And I think you'll find that most dominant men are very caring, compassionate, empathetic, loving people. They are true caregivers. That's why they care so much about consent. They truly only want what's best for their partner, including their partner's pleasure. That's what separates them from your garden variety predators. Predators don't care about consent nor do they care about the other person's wellbeing. So you're very normal and you are a good person. You have nothing to feel guilty about.
Random Male​(dom male)
Random Male​(dom male) • Oct 3, 2023
Here's my two copper for the Ferryman on this one:

The titles of "Dominant" and "Submissive" are inverted in their roles.

As a Dominant, sure, I pick the game. I pick the win/loss conditions. The Submissive, she gets to pick the rules. As a Dominant it's my job to tend to her needs, wants, and desires. Just as it would be her job to simply "please me" within the dynamics.

To put it shortly. Why? Because it's what gets her off. Her getting her rocks off is a big part of what does it for me.
yasker
6 months ago • Oct 4, 2023
yasker • Oct 4, 2023
I need a girl to make me her sex slave
LordofPain56
6 months ago • Oct 4, 2023
LordofPain56 • Oct 4, 2023
The answer to why I am a sadist is the same answer as to why am I am Dom.
I was born this way.
I'm not an egomaniac nor a bully nor a narcissist nor did I experience some kind of mental trauma that pulled me in this direction. I was meant to be this way from the beginning. Not all people are wired the same. If we were, wouldn't life be dull?
Sure, when I was a kid I knew I was different, and I suppressed it. It's not public knowledge to this day, but a few do know but they are of my ilk, and they were content with it.
It doesn't have to be this complicated. I have known a few others who also couldn't find a specific reason for their proclivities. There doesn't need to be any.
On the other hand, I personally could never see myself in an M/s situation. I value freedom of choice too much myself to place someone into slavery. Aside from my sadistic tendencies, I am otherwise a caring, nurturing Dom. No reason for that either far as I know.