Online now
Online now

incorporating bdsm into every day life and living

I'mME
9 months ago • Jul 7, 2023
I'mME • Jul 7, 2023
aPeepingMom wrote:
Absolutely!

I am required to send a good morning and good night message at the beginning and end of every day, no exceptions, unless we are physically together.

I must also tell/show him when I put on or take off my panties. And a new requirement is now to give him choices and he will decide which panties I wear.

It’s only happened once or twice, but I’ve been told to gag myself and meditate for a specific amount of time if I start getting overly emotional. At first I thought it was to shut me up, but it’s actually a way to help quiet my mind so I can breathe and focus.

I originally thought that I only wanted BDSM in the bedroom and it didn’t take long for me to realize that I need the D-to-my-s outside of the bedroom, more than I need it in the bedroom. He makes me a better person.

I love this, so simple but says so much....
Perhaps you should show it to your Dom?
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
9 months ago • Jul 7, 2023
With my former Dom, we had the following protocols when in public:

-i was to always to wear thongs. I didn't have any at the time so he took me shopping at VS (which was an experience in humiliation since I had huge fears of that place AND he came into the dressingrooms with me).

-i had to walk on his left side

-i couldn't open any door myself (cars, restaurants, anything...if I arrived to the door first, I had to wait.

-i couldn't order my food. I'd tell him what I wanted and he did all the speaking.

-i could never pray for.anything myself. If I wanted or needed something, all I had to do was ask.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
9 months ago • Jul 15, 2023
i too think the list is infinite, endless... and individual. i think we can discuss this stuff in general terms, but the really powerful connections we have with a Mate/mate is custom made and the result of knowing each other.

i'm a gay, total bottom. For me, pretty much anything to do with penetration or reminding, keeping me focused on being a place, a person He has to occupy, to fill with Himself.

For me, that is mostly anal, but can also be oral. Him feeding me. It can be subtle or overt. We're out and He buys a banana, peels it and holds it up to my mouth to take bites off as we walk along together. He doesn't eat any of it of course, just keeps feeding it to me until He is done.

Anally. Wearing a tampon with an extended string attached... it's a leash of sorts. It can hang a little outside the top of my jeans, or the bottom of my shorts, convenient for Him to tug on any time He chooses.
Shaded​(dom male)
9 months ago • Jul 15, 2023
Shaded​(dom male) • Jul 15, 2023
Although text messages are obvious, I love to use them for 'in the moment' direction. This requires a lot of trust in the Dom not to demand anything that would lead the sub into trouble of any kind, but knowing where she was and what she was doing in her normal day allowed me to send messages that inserted my presence and a frisson into her everyday life. Even the knowledge that I might message at any time kept us connected in silence. It only requires simple things that have to be followed and confirmed. The more the trust, the more daring the requirement can be as you become partners in crime rather than creating risks.
Sololoquy
6 months ago • Oct 23, 2023
Sololoquy • Oct 23, 2023
I've been incorporating it into everyday life by using the Obedience app. I have a session every Saturday and I have tasks to complete that are mostly non-sexual, although not all.

My first time really exploring kink disrupted the entire week after because of sub drop, so I added a balance task that rewards me for staying focused on vanilla duties that really shouldn't be derailed. That's probably not needed now but I keep it because it's a good reminder that kink is not everything, just one part of who I am, albeit one I'm quite heavily pursuing right now.

I've recently started a bedtime ritual as well, and generally, it all feels a lot more integrated than it did two weeks ago.