master disaster​(dom male)
8 months ago • Aug 13, 2023
master disaster​(dom male) • Aug 13, 2023
I'mME wrote:
master disaster wrote:
I'mME wrote:
SmilesEight wrote:
I'mME wrote:
Btw, I did not use the words "what if" anywhere in my comments.

You don't need to. Any conjecture of a "what if" situation is the same. Do we really need to waste forum space arguing about it?

If need be, im very deliberate in what i say. You changed the topic to what ifs, that's what happened.

As far as me arguing, why is what i have to say arguing but what you say isnt?
You were being condescending in your response to me, w/a touch of (I won't put a name to it, use your imagination) however, I didn't say you were arguing nor did I bring up forum space as a WHAT, a guilt nudge, a indirect rebuke.
Lol.

Go to bed. You’re drunk.

Disaster,
I rarely drink, even if i did, it would not entitle you to DIRECT me. I do however recognize when someone is playing a role, using it to be condescending.

It was just a joke since you weren’t really making much sense.
I'mME
8 months ago • Aug 13, 2023
I'mME • Aug 13, 2023
master disaster wrote:
I'mME wrote:
master disaster wrote:
I'mME wrote:
SmilesEight wrote:
I'mME wrote:

You don't need to. Any conjecture of a "what if" situation is the same. Do we really need to waste forum space arguing about it?

If need be, im very deliberate in what i say. You changed the topic to what ifs, that's what happened.

You were being condescending in your response to me, w/a touch of (I won't put a name to it, use your imagination) however, I didn't say you were arguing nor did I bring up forum space as a WHAT, a guilt nudge, a indirect rebuke.
Lol.

Go to bed. You’re drunk.

Disaster,
I rarely drink, even if i did, it would not entitle you to DIRECT me. I do however recognize when someone is playing a role, using it to be condescending.

It was just a joke since you weren’t really making much sense.

That is your opinion that I was not making any sense. I don't believe that you were making a joke, as a matter of fact, I think you were dead serious.

I will keep that in mind for the future.
8 months ago • Aug 14, 2023
master disaster​(dom male) • Aug 14, 2023
[/quote]

That is your opinion that I was not making any sense. I don't believe that you were making a joke, as a matter of fact, I think you were dead serious.

I will keep that in mind for the future.[/quote]

Oh. Well it was a joke… pretty obviously so.

But anyways… Carry on.
SmilesEight​(dom male)
SmilesEight​(dom male) • Aug 14, 2023
I'mME wrote:
SmilesEight wrote:
I'mME wrote:

Lol.

You said: "The difference I see in hook-ups for BDSM and hook-ups for vanilla is that one people let the other tie them up." In this statement, you are implying a "what if" situation with regards to risk.

So I carried forth with your "what if" and demonstrated with several examples that there is no real difference between BDSM/vanilla dates with regards to risk. In fact, we can even argue that a serial killer would likely suggest vanilla dates, rather than BDSM dates to avoid scaring off the victim(s).

And I didn't say I wasn't arguing. I was asking whether we need to argue about what is "what if" in a discussion regarding "hookups". But apparently, as you've demonstrated, we do need to argue and take up space.
Miki
Miki • Aug 14, 2023
Wow.. this got ugly fast.
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Aug 14, 2023
Good morning. Jumping back on track with the OP's question:

BLUF: Yes.

You can certainly have a BDSM hook-up. It would be more Top/bottom with no continuing dynamic - or Shibari or wax play - doesn't have to be sexual - but it could be fun I'm guessing. I am not knowledgable in hookup sites or Apps, but a quick review indicated a number of adult oriented sites that can lead to a hookup (literally did a search on BDSM hookup sites just now). Similar probably to a few of those "swipe" sites that you can find a local hookup for a quickie.

Not going to delve into the warnings and concerns involved - it's been covered above. Plus, you can always seek out a hookup with a friend or acquaintance . . . doesn't have to be a total stranger. Just be smart (cautious) about your decisions.
I'mME
I'mME • Aug 14, 2023
master disaster wrote:

I will keep that in mind for the future.[/quote]

But anyways… Carry on.[/quote]

I don't know if your people (if you have any) let you get away with this type of bullshit, but here'e the thing, I am not your people but I am familiar with your tactics, very familiar. You can save that for women(girls) that may be impressed with your rhetoric. Something inside of you doesn't like women. I smell it, that's right, I'm not pretend nice like some of these females around here.

I will and do stand up for myself, no matter who, what, or where. Your churlishness has been very apparent each time, if you looking fir me to show my ass, you can certainly get that. Just keep up your bullshit.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Scattered thoughts.

For safety, a BDSM club makes sense to me... not a perfect fix but seems safer and more practical than a profile on a hook up site. At least you've narrowed your potentials to something beyond vanilla, since time saving is a goal.

Another thought is a fuck buddy (FB). Sort of an in-between. i've 'hooked' regularly with a Guy for the last three years. What we have is straightforward (gayforward?). He calls or texts me and asks if i'm available, i prep, unlock my back door and am waiting naked and ass up on my bed. Over three years, we have naturally come to know what we want from each other. It's all sexual with no strings. i've had other similar FB's that are not complicated, time consuming relationships. The truth is they take less time than a committed relationship or a hook up because we already have all the mundane stuff out to the way.

Re safety, there's this:
" Forty-eight percent of perpetrators were in a committed relationship with the victim that included previous consensual sex, 14% were in a committed relationship with the victim that did not include previous consensual sex, 20% were in a casual relationship with the victim that included previous consensual sex, and 18% were in a casual relationship with the victim that did not include previous consensual sex."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4467962/#:~:text=Forty%2Deight%20percent%20of%20perpetrators,previous%20consensual%20sex%2C%20and%2018%25
master disaster​(dom male) • Aug 14, 2023
I'mME wrote:
master disaster wrote:

I will keep that in mind for the future.

But anyways… Carry on.[/quote]

I don't know if your people (if you have any) let you get away with this type of bullshit, but here'e the thing, I am not your people but I am familiar with your tactics, very familiar. You can save that for women(girls) that may be impressed with your rhetoric. Something inside of you doesn't like women. I smell it, that's right, I'm not pretend nice like some of these females around here.

I will and do stand up for myself, no matter who, what, or where. Your churlishness has been very apparent each time, if you looking fir me to show my ass, you can certainly get that. Just keep up your bullshit.[/quote]

Haha I what?… you’re a silly one aren’t you

I happen to like women very much. But somehow I think you might be one that takes herself a bit more seriously for my taste. I actually had no idea what gender you were until now…

I do give you props for your use of the word “churlishness”. Kudos on that one.