Online now
Online now

Boobs Fetish

SamuelLL
10 months ago • Jun 13, 2023

Boobs Fetish

SamuelLL • Jun 13, 2023
I really like big soft real boobs. I feel like I can be turned on immediately when I see women's big boobs. Does anybody else have the same fetish?
Miki
Miki • Jun 13, 2023
Ohh MG

I am Bi and..

yes. tits count. Makes me prefer W over M

Hope you get hands full soon.

(his poster has a very recent start date and I thought I'd play along with a possible asshole)
Notely
Notely • Jun 13, 2023
Well boobs are a art 🖼️ seen many forms a boobs but respect art body is the temple all sizes are lovely 😊. 🍈🍈
( * )( * ) they squishy and come in all sizes. Straight but boobs are fine art. They can be tied , teased , feather light tickle , flower Pedal thrown on top , cream with cherry on top , massaged , disciplined pleasure. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/189784571787833073/
LordofPain56
10 months ago • Jun 18, 2023
LordofPain56 • Jun 18, 2023
Not really. Big boobs don't turn me on. Give me a set of anything from 32A to 34B and my mouth will be glued to them all night, unless I happen to be in a particularly sadistic state of mind that night, hehe.
Miki
Miki • Jun 18, 2023
Fuck all that shit.!

There is no man or BIwho appreciate the second of a gifts a woman can offer.

BDSM or not ( I tend to L) There is no comfort greater than at a woman's breasts.

There! I said it! Hate on, I'll never hear it. I'm deaf
Miki
Miki • Jun 18, 2023
How 'bout this?

Like it or not:

The Female Human Body is a work of art.
    The most loved post in topic
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Jun 18, 2023
The best thing I love about bewbs is when they hang over the edge of a chair so I can tie a second chair to make a vice and then spank the hell out of her ass to make the chairs go squish on the bewbs
RiverWolf​(masochist female)
I like boobs. I think mine are nice but I do feel there is a thing as too big or too small. Now by my own personal opinion this standard would be different for everyone. Now I'll explain my personal opinion. Yes I keep saying that for a reason. So anyway my opinion is if your hand is bigger than it's too small if your hand is way smaller than it's too big. My opinion is just enough to wrap your hand around it with room to put the nipple in your mouth without your hand I'm the way. Again personal opinion of just me.
I'mME
10 months ago • Jun 20, 2023
I'mME • Jun 20, 2023
Miki wrote:
How 'bout this?

Like it or not:

The Female Human Body is a work of art.

Yes it is.
Notely
10 months ago • Jun 20, 2023
Notely • Jun 20, 2023
I'mME wrote: