Online now
Online now

The Term: Little one

TopekaDom​(dom male)
8 months ago • Aug 23, 2023

The Term: Little one

TopekaDom​(dom male) • Aug 23, 2023
Dom/mes: Do you still use this term of endearment to s types working around you?

s types: Do you find this term not so endearing?

Discuss
SmilesEight​(dom male)
SmilesEight​(dom male) • Aug 23, 2023
I use all sorts of similar terms with my sub, when it just feels right. Like:

lil thing
little girl
little cutie

It really depends on the submissive and yourself. In my cases, they are usually smaller, much younger, and cuter than me, so we feel that way in the first place.
Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
I dont associate myself with being a little, but I like when my dom call me little one. We have a sadist/maso relationship, but when we aren't in that rule he takes care of me and vice vice versa. It's an intimate term of endearment that I never got as a kid, so I like having it used now. Especially during aftercare
Yuan​(dom female)
Yuan​(dom female) • Aug 23, 2023
Little one ,it's a very sweet and cute endearment. Personally I love to use it.

Though It depends on the nature of dynamic and the submissive. Like if it makes them uncomfortable then I won't use it.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
I've been called Babydoll (hense the name), Babygirl, and kitten (my favorite!) but never "little one" so I have no idea how I'd receive it.

Maybe someday I'll be loved by someone who uses it and I'll find out.
JigSaww
JigSaww • Aug 23, 2023
I've only and will only call one person this. I've used baby girl and good girl and it isn't something I've ever felt like the connection I did using little one.
Lady Kat​(dom female)
Lady Kat​(dom female) • Aug 23, 2023
Not my particular cup of tea, personally dislike the feel of calling anyone “little one”. It just isn’t for me.