Online now
Online now

Chastity devices

slimJayden​(sub male)
7 months ago • Sep 11, 2023

Chastity devices

slimJayden​(sub male) • Sep 11, 2023
Hi,
I'm curious, how many of you are trying to cheat and to escape from a chastity device? Are you successful? To me it looks like an irresistible technical challenge.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 11, 2023
I have to jump in and mention that LOCKTOBER is coming up very soon - which is a fun time to explore chastity play, either solo or with your partner. We have a few fun things planned that we hope you'll all find entertaining.

Also, if you're curious about chastity play there's an informative article in our magazine that explains some basics including safety tips and also gives you a format to follow for a six week duration...whew! Here you go:

https://thecage.co/magazine,82.html

Some of you may want to utilize the lock feature on your profile too.....
    The most loved post in topic
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Sep 11, 2023
Closest I can come to something like that is when the wife and I had a couple over for play. After locking the guy in a cockcage, my wife took the female over to the couch to and was having her way with her. The guy of the couple was leaning over the sofa table watching them saying he wanted some too. So I obliged him and pressed him down on the table and spread his legs.

Turns out while I was giving his asshole a workout, I was also banging his cockcage into the edge of the table. Damn thing was plastic and broke after awhile.

Started getting steel ones after that.
Steellover​(sub male)
7 months ago • Sep 12, 2023
Steellover​(sub male) • Sep 12, 2023
I would love to have a romantic partner to take control of my orgasms. I don't know if I would have the discipline to make it a whole month. I would imagine the release at the end of that month...wow!
tallslenderguy​(other male)
i have seven chastity cages. i buy them when really horny and usually only try them on and then they go in a drawer for lack of a Man and relationship with Someone Who wants to use one on me. my favorite is a micro that internalizes what i have and leaves me with a clit like button.

For me though, it's not so much about the device as the intent behind it. Like Steellover, i associate chastity with a romantic dynamic where He has control of my orgasms. Both of ours really. my psychological wiring on that is pretty detailed and complex. my ideal is a dynamic where my Top not only controls or owns my orgasm, but a focus is to share one orgasm (His) between us. i love when a Man uses my penis just to edge and make me more needy, but not to cum that way... i guess locking could have a similar effect, but i don't really have difficulty not masturbating to cum. i do, and it feels good of course, physically. But psychologically i am disappointed when i come from stimulating my penis because what i really desire is the orgasm a Man puts inside of me when He penetrates, fucks and climaxes inside of me. To me, when that happens, it's like His orgasm becomes mine. i don't find a lot of Guys Who get that though, so i am mostly on my own and masturbate occasionally to relieve the tension. But when i am getting fucked and bred regularly, i don't need or want to cum that way, i love the tension of 'chastity' and how it keeps me needy for my Top.
TwoRingsOneChain

Re: Chastity devices

TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 12, 2023
slimJayden wrote:
Hi,
I'm curious, how many of you are trying to cheat and to escape from a chastity device? Are you successful? To me it looks like an irresistible technical challenge.

I don't think it's wise for any slave or submissive to expose their ways of getting around the Masters decision to throw a chastity belt on you. I mean if your stuck wearing a chastity belt for a long time and if you're like me it gets really frustrating because I like my orgasms.

I know Masters like using them for punishment and they like seeing the result of that especially when the slave is humping the walls.
starsailor
4 months ago • Dec 3, 2023

starsailor • Dec 3, 2023
slimJayden wrote:
Hi,

Check out the remote keypod device to lock your keys in and make sure it’s a snug fit but not too tight 😂 always expect to be punished if you do escape.
Miki

Miki • Dec 3, 2023
starsailor wrote:
slimJayden wrote:
Hi,

Check out the remote keypod device to lock your keys in and make sure it’s a snug fit but not too tight 😂 always expect to be punished if you do escape.

.... but if he does a dick Houdini-- never mind the penalty, he should spank that bishop and blow that cheese as hard and often as possible before getting caught.

From what I have seen from men who held back to pack a weightier wadd-- the first couple after such a hiaitus will likely curl the hair. Usually having held back on boinking or happy tugs the guy pops a rod when the wind blows, or the very sight of someone insufficiently dressed.

Of course breaking Harry Dick out of jail could cause the dominant to question your loyalty or dedication to being submissive... But still, nothing like shooting that first load that almost hits the ceiling, dude.

It's the same for women, or at least was my experience, before I decided to go "out of service"-- when I abstained for more than a few days the orgasms were beyond intense. Less to clean up, too!
starsailor
starsailor • Dec 3, 2023
Ha the ceiling is gonna need a repaint, get to work. 😂

I would know if my boy has deceived me. He can’t lie to me to save his own skin. When the cane comes out it’s all honesty or else.

Still going to use it though. Hahaha
Miki
Miki • Dec 3, 2023
Oooo a caning.. When I was active that was a treat. But these days it's more beneficiqal to keep my ass safe. I have a desk job, after all. Sit/Stand desks are not an option.