Online now
Online now

Sub names

MistressPink​(dom female)
6 years ago • Mar 6, 2018

Sub names

MistressPink​(dom female) • Mar 6, 2018
So, i have a sub who i call Peaches. I fins this name to be boring now. It's not humiliating , or sissy enough or slutty enough. My sub is a male, and loves humiliation and loves me taking control. I'm looking for a new name. Something slutty, humiliating, something sissy. I liked the name Dolly, but not slutty enough!
Help!
Mistress Pink xxx
TakenLower
6 years ago • Mar 7, 2018
TakenLower • Mar 7, 2018
The few times that I’ve had a sub, I tailored a name specifically to their humiliation kinks. It’s tricky but I like tricky. A less tricky way is to give them the feminine version of their male name. This doesn’t sound humiliating but it can be. Let’s say his name is Phillip. “Phillip, I hav decided that name isn’t suitable for a cock craving slut. So, from now on, I’m going to call you Pippa! Isn’t that cute? Oh. It’s so close to your old name isn’t it? That’s really going to remind you that you’re my cunt, even when you hear Phillip, you’ll think Pippa. So will I! I’ll try very hard not to introduce you as Pippa the next time we’re out. Maybe you should be extra good, you know...to keep me from slipping up” Then you ALMOST slip up. Just a couple of times. That’s just enough to plant it firmly in his head.
    The most loved post in topic
TakenLower
TakenLower • Mar 7, 2018
I like dressing them as Geisha. No name needed at that point lol aw now look at me being all devious.
shadowlord22​(dom male)
shadowlord22​(dom male) • Mar 7, 2018
I have an interesting thing I do, after I discover the personality of my slave/sub i start searching for words , names, that best describe thme as a alave/sub, then I look at what they desire at there core, if I can figur it out. so I take a look a names that have some sort of meaning, say I was looking for a name that meant slave so I look around at other languages, some times I will even look at Latin word combinations here is an example
Servus is latin for slave and puella is latin for girl so you could combine this into a name: like serella, or ellavus than you have something like slave girl or girl slave, than you can tell you slave/sub there name and what it means. I try to look for vulger names. like names that mean slut, whore, or other words that convey there status. I want to use that as the base than look up those words in other languages create a combination. I think giving it meaning makes the slave/sub feel there place every time they here there name. just a thought.