Online now
Online now

My big question as a sub

LordofPain56
6 months ago • Oct 15, 2023

Re: My big question as a sub

LordofPain56 • Oct 15, 2023
skullfacegirl wrote:
He does understand that I can't increase my workload without clients coming to me but he still has it as a part of my rules.

Mindboggling. If ever there was an illegitimate rule, this is a good example in my view. But then, I'm no fan of an M/S dynamic especially financial slavery. Waaaay out of my league.
As an ordinary Dom, I have always offered to listen to her problems at her job and offer her possible solutions. She does not have to obey them. She may be too scared that there might be repercussions that will make things worse for her there. I would help her find a job if she wanted to work for her own satisfaction.
The one rule I do recall I have about a sub having her own employment is that she should bring her problems at work to me and listen to my advice, but if the situation for her escalates to the point of upsetting our happy home, she must choose to keep the job OR ME. Thats her choice. If she makes the right choice, I can help her find a good job elsewhere easily. Along with this, the money she earns is hers to save and spend as she wishes, but she must be responsible for her spending, prohibited from overdrawing her bank account and must be responsible for paying her own taxes. There are predetermined punishments for violating these rules.
skullfacegirl
6 months ago • Oct 15, 2023
skullfacegirl • Oct 15, 2023
Fluffypoppet wrote:
There is a kind of Dom that will give impossible tasks with the expectation their sub will fail. How that can be rewarding for the sub, I couldn't say. I suppose the fun might be in the funishments. For me though, if I am set up to fail, I don't find it rewarding.

Is there a name for this type of dom?

And for all the other replies thank you but my dom isn't trying to limit my income as I said in my original post he's trying to make me make more money when I don't have control over the amount of clients I see.
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
6 months ago • Oct 16, 2023
Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Oct 16, 2023
skullfacegirl wrote:
Fluffypoppet wrote:
There is a kind of Dom that will give impossible tasks with the expectation their sub will fail.

And for all the other replies thank you but my dom isn't trying to limit my income as I said in my original post he's trying to make me make more money when I don't have control over the amount of clients I see.

I can think of a name for that type of dom...... But there'll be those who tell me it's unsublike. Sod it: wanker.

Seriously, I have never met a dom who would set a sub up to fail, unless that's their Sex kink and a way into 'punishment', but that's wayyyyyyy different to real world tasks like jobs and bills to pay stuff.

Communicate.

But I tend to side with various responses offered prior to mine. You don't let anyone interfere with your job, your livelihood, your career etc, unless you absolutely trust, and respect, and agree on why things are done. Couples renegotiate earnings and work/income splits all the time, but if it isn't negotiated and bought into by both parties, no matter how vanilla or kinky you are, it's a recipe for angst, and relationship failure.
Sweetlydepraved​(masochist female){Owned}
I actually enjoy being set up to fail! Not on a daily basis though. Sometimes Daddy will set a task that’s absurd just to see me try but it’s all in fun. Like cum 100 times in an hour, that one is always fun. I have trouble reaching orgasm on my knees, so he will tell me to do that. There are several others that aren’t coming to mind but it is all playful things.
fluffypoppet​(sub female){Protected}
skullfacegirl wrote:
Fluffypoppet wrote:
There is a kind of Dom that will give impossible tasks with the expectation their sub will fail. How that can be rewarding for the sub, I couldn't say. I suppose the fun might be in the funishments. For me though, if I am set up to fail, I don't find it rewarding.

I don’t know of a name for it. It is something negotiated, any kind of Dom could choose it. But many don’t.
aPeepingMom​(sub female)

Re: My big question as a sub

aPeepingMom​(sub female) • Oct 16, 2023
skullfacegirl wrote:
he's become more strict on things I can't influence, for example the number of clients I see at work as more clients = more money.

He does understand that I can't increase my workload without clients coming to me but he still has it as a part of my rules.

How can I be a good slave/sub if I can't complete my rules daily and if I can't complete them how do I find the motivation to do the rules I can do without the satisfaction or reward of completing them?

Could you possibly reword the rule so it's not about seeing more clients - since it's out of your hands - but make it about being more productive or efficient so you have the capacity to see more clients when they're brought to you?
I'mME
6 months ago • Oct 17, 2023
I'mME • Oct 17, 2023
Skullfacegirl,

I'm trying to understand what you are explaining.
You work a job where it's up to the clients to book or set an appointment w you. Your Dom has said that you must make more money?

Is that correct? And if so, why?

I may be mistaken, but did he also add more tasks to be completed daily?

You want to please but still have to work?

Is your Dom suggesting you charge the clients you have more per appointment/service?
LordofPain56
6 months ago • Oct 18, 2023
LordofPain56 • Oct 18, 2023
Seems to me that the main purpose of having a sub work on tasks should be mainly to build her up (build up her skill and/or self-confidence) which ends up in a secondary plus for her. And that would be the praise she gets from her Master after having successfully complete the task. Win, win.
Setting up a loved one to fail doesn't sound like fun for either the Master or the sub, (unless he is just doing it on purpose in order to initiate a punishment)
One of my Rules says; Thou shalt not break the rules just to receive a punishment. Master will provide enough funishments to satisfy the most insatiable masochist.
That way I can make any task end up as helpful and positive for both of us.